Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now and reconnect with nature on this extraordinary day tour!
Enjoy an enchanting day exploring the stunning landscapes of the Cape Tribulation, a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest, crystal clear jungle creeks and spectacular tropical beaches. Wander through the recreated natural environments of Wildlife Habitat and taste the delicious tropically flavoured ice cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company. A day filled with memorable experiences and instagram-worthy views.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
Join Tropic Wings for a full-day adventure to the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
Visit Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas and wander through the recreated natural environments of Wildlife Habitat on an immersive guided experience and learn about the many species in the region. You will get the chance to hand-feed animals such as the elusive Cassowary which is notoriously hard to spot in the wild!
Next, cross the Daintree River on the cable ferry and travel north to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest where you will enjoy a dip in the pristine waters of Mason’s freshwater swimming hole. After you have worked up an appetite, enjoy a locally sourced lunch at Masons Café. The Mason family settled in Cape Tribulation in 1932 and is now run by third-generation Lawrence Mason.
Explore the world’s oldest rainforest with one of our knowledgeable local guides and visit Cape Tribulation Beach. Discover the only place in the world where two world heritage sites meet: the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
After an exciting adventure, the perfect way to cool down and relax is with a delicious ice cream at Daintree Ice Cream Company. These tasty treats are handmade on-site with organically grown fruit. No wonder this ice cream has won multiple awards!
Your tour ends with a stop at Alexandra Lookout. Enjoy a photo opportunity with stunning views of the Daintree Rainforest and the Coral Sea before boarding a Daintree River cruise, searching for wildlife in their natural habitat including Estuarine Crocodiles.
Daily, year-round except 18th June and 25th December.
This tour picks up from centrally located Port Douglas accommodation (including locations from Ellis Beach northwards). Pick-ups start from around 8.15am. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 10 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness from Port Douglas
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice. It may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- What to Bring: Your voucher, camera, hat, sunscreen & insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, a bottle of water, money for drinks and snacks, swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) are included from Port Douglas accommodation (including locations from Ellis Beach northwards). Transfers are not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle, this tour does not accommodate infants aged 0-3 years.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the tour operator 48 hours before your tour date. No refund for bookings cancelled or amended 48 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.