Cambridge 24hr Hop on, Hop off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you're looking for a unique way to see and explore Cambridge, sightseeing is the perfect way to reveal a city that is as welcoming as it is delightful. The Cambridge sightseeing tour operates via 18 stops all over the city, taking you on time across all the city's top tourist attractions.
Our guide to Cambridge 24hr Hop on, Hop off Bus Tour
Simply hop on one of our unmistakable red, open-top double-decker buses and let us show you all the things to do here, from the historic city center to the world-famous Backs and the River Cam! The adventure starts at Silver Street East, just hop on with your valid ticket and we'll whisk you away to some of Cambridge's finest treasures.
All along this route you'll be able to experience the typical English lifestyle and watch the world go by as we take you through the fine streets of Cambridge. Cambridge is home to so many university colleges and you'll have the pleasure of seeing them up close. Hop off at bus stop 2 to visit Downing Street. If you want to learn more about history from all around the world then the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is only a short walk away!
Bus stop 8 takes you to Jesus Lane. Hop off and take a visit to the medieval All Saints' church. Hop off at bus stop 11 to explore Hills Road, a traditional street in Cambridge. You'll really get a feel for its culture as you walk by Homerton College, its eye-catching architecture sure does make it stand out! If you're a history lover then be sure to hop off at bus stop 17 and take a visit to the Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial Site in which over 3000 military members who fought in the Battle of the Atlantic are buried.
18 Stops (subject to change)
1 Silver Street
3 Chesterton Lane
4 Bridge Street
5 Trinity Street (Sunday only)
7 Jesus Lane
8 Drummer Street
13 The Fitzwilliam Museum
16 Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial
- Tours run daily. Loop takes 80 minutes
- Start time - City Route: 10.10 am till 6.10 pm, every 40 minutes
- Meeting Point: Just hop on to the bus from any of the stops and show your voucher
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cambridge 24hr Hop on, Hop off Bus Tour
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Operational season: all year round, Excluding: 1st January, 25th & 26th December
- First tour: 10:10 a.m. Last tour: 6:10 p.m. (summer), 3:40 p.m. (winter) From 17:30, in summer, the tour stops at the Railway Station.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3:00 pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00 p.m. the following day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Cambridge 24hr Hop on, Hop off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour period.