Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- 404 booked
- 59 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Aquaventure Waterpark is home to the best waterslides in the world, from epic heights and turns to high-speed drops
Use this Atlantis Aquaventure Ticket to discover record-breaking waterslides, raging white water rapids, family water coasters and even the region's first cliff-jumping experience! With so many rides to choose from, it's no wonder Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai is recognised on TripAdvisor as one of the best waterparks in the world.
Our guide to Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
Start exploring the world’s largest waterpark, home to 105 record-breaking slides, attractions, and experiences. Aquaventure is overflowing with 22.5 fun-filled hectares featuring master blasters, speed slides, lazy rivers, raging rapids, water coasters, raft adventures plus a kilometre-long private sand beach.
For the young and the young at heart, Splashers Lagoon, Splashers Cove, Splashers Island and Splashers Mountain form the biggest kid’s only waterpark experience in the Middle East. Fun-soaked experiences, elaborate water games, slides and structures, provide a world of thrills and lots of water spills for children less than 1.2 metres - and their parents! Highlights include Riptide, the Middle East’s first six-lane KIDZ ProRACER®, Comet Racers, the world’s first KIDZ RallyRACER® and Swirl, the first KIDZ TORNADO 24® slide in the Middle East. Children can also delight in Splashers Mountain's interactive climbing frames or challenge one another across one of the 5 rope bridges that interconnect with 10 water slides, whilst comrades use water jets and cannons on family and friends.
Trident Tower is the biggest tower in Aquaventure at 48-metres tall and home to 12 record-breaking slides and attractions including the world’s tallest waterslide, the longest family rafting water coaster in the world and the tallest vertical drop body slide in the Middle East.
- Odyssey of Terror - Riders accelerate and gain speed and momentum as they sweep up and across the apex of the wave where they momentarily experience near weightlessness before freefalling down the other side of a curved wall
- Shockwave - experience a combination of speed, power and rafting adventure on this unique water ride. Families of up to six blast forward 449 metres for over one-minute through a series of tunnels, at the speed of a giant slalom ski course
- Medusa's Lair - race an intricate web of twists and turns, just like Medusas’ snaky hair, as you are blasted through a series of dark caves, steep slopes and drops
- Blackout - billed as the scarier sister to Leap of Faith, daring riders plummet down an almost-vertical drop that delivers extreme thrills and high speed from beginning to end!
- Hydra Racers - four racers at a time can challenge one another to be the first to the bottom to win the "trident"
- Immortal Falls - experience Dubai's first thrill-seeking, gravity-defying cliff jumps - leaping down the Immortal Falls for those that dare to dive
- Vortex - slide down the vortex twister and rush through back-to-back turns, curves, drops and 360 loops for the ultimate fun and thrilling ride before you plummet down the lagoon
Thrilling visitors since 2013, the Poseidon Tower raised the stakes in entertainment, featuring record-breaking rides including, the world’s largest waterslide, the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide and the UAE’s only dual racing loops, not forgetting the longest – and only – waterpark zipline in the Middle East. The Atlantean Flyer gives you unparalleled views of Atlantis, its gorgeous beachfront and the glittering Dubai skyline from 20 metres above Aquaventure Waterpark (limited to 300 guests per day, additional charge payable locally).
- Poseidon’s Revenge - enter one of two capsules equipped with terrifying trapdoors... as you stand upright, the trapdoor suddenly drops out ahead of a 31-metre fall, accelerating rides to 60 kilometres per hour on a 116-metre-long journey
- Aquaconda - the world's largest waterslide tube is perfect for thrillseeking friends, mercilessly catapulting riders at 35 kilometres per hour through a dark serpentine tunnel with unexpected twists and turns
- Slitherines - the world’s first dual waterslide within a waterslide experience, riders brave twists turns and terrifying darkness in spectacular fashion, before realising they are in the belly of the beast, suspended above riders of the Aquaconda slide far below.
- Zoomerango - experience a mix of sensations-from mega drop plummets to vertical zooms that create a sense of weightlessness for a short second at the peak of a 14-metre high vertical wall
Visible from the fronds of The Palm as well as from Dubai’s mainland, the original Aquaventure Tower reaches 30 metres into the sky and features some of the park's most iconic water slides.
- The Leap of Faith - riders of the infamous Leap of Faith drop 9 storeys in 3 seconds and the near-vertical drop is a daring 27.5 metres! Reach speeds of 60 kilometres per hour through a clear acrylic tunnel submerged in a shark-filled lagoon
- Shark Attack - Beginning 13 metres up the Ziggurat, Shark Attack spins riders on one- or two-person inner tubes into the blackness of the tower’s mysterious core before emerging through the shark-filled lagoon at a leisurely ‘shark-viewing’ pace
- Stinger, The Storm, The Falls and The Surge - these inner tube slides use innovative technology to create a water roller coaster, propelling riders up and down on jets of water throughout the Aquaventure waterscape
Aquaventure Dubai is located at the incredible resort destination of Atlantis, The Palm. Spectacular rides and thrilling slides make Aquaventure the most exciting day out in Dubai!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Day Ticket offers single one-day admission to Aquaventure Water Park.
- Your ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
- Aquaventure is open daily throughout the year from 10.00am until sunset. Opening hours are subject to change without notice, it is recommended you check opening hours in advance of your visit.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Atlantis Aquaventure ticket which you can easily scan for entry.
- Child tickets are valid for all children aged 3-7 years and under 1.2m in height. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0-2 years old may visit the attractions free of charge and do not require a ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- To ensure the safety of visitors to Aquaventure, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m.
- There is a cashless payment system at Aquaventure that allows you to load up a wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive. You can then use your wristband to purchase food, drinks and souvenirs. The wristband also acts as the key to your locker.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent, with additional costs payable locally.
- Atlantis Management reserves the right to determine what swim attire is appropriate and what is not. No refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
What is Aquaventure Dubai's child policy?
Guests aged 0-2 may visit Aquaventure for free and do not require an Aquaventue Ticket. Guests aged 3-7 years old and under 1.2 metres qualify for a child ticket. Children over 1.2m tall, must purchase an adult Aquaventure ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
Are towels and lockers included with my Aquaventure Ticket?
Towels and lockers are available to rent at Aquaventure, additional charge, payable locally.