Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass
4.5 stars: Based on 79 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Jump into the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East
With the Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass, you can enjoy a full day of Jump into the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East.
Our guide to Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass
Aquaventure is overflowing with 42 fun-filled acres, master-blasters, speedslide, rivers, rapids, Splashers children’s play area, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Spectacular rides and thrilling slides make Aquaventure the most exciting day out in Dubai!
- Water Park Access – Splash into a world of excitement at the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping fun.
- Access to Shark Feedings – Watch Marine Specialists dive the depths to feed the marine life including sharks and rays at the Ambassador and Shark Lagoon.
- Aquaventure Beach Access – The only water park in Dubai that has a dedicated private beach available exclusively to Aquaventure and Dolphin Bay visitors. Unlimited Surf’s Up Access – Ride the wave at the brand-new Surf’s Up wave rider at Aquaventure.
Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
Aquaventure is open daily throughout the year from 10.00am until sunset.
Ticket is valid for 1 Day admission to Aquaventure Water Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Day Ticket offers single one-day admission to Aquaventure Water Park.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Atlantis Aquaventure ticket which you can easily scan for entry.
- Child tickets are valid for all children under 1.2m. Children over this height must purchase an adult ticket.
- Children must be 12 years old and above to enter Aquaventure if unaccompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 0-2 years old may visit the attractions free of charge and do not require a ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- To ensure the safety of visitors to Aquaventure, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m.
- There is a cashless payment system at Aquaventure that allows you to load up a wristband using cash or a credit card when you arrive. You can then use your wristband to purchase food, drinks and souvenirs. The wristband also acts as the key to your locker.
- Towels and lockers are available to rent, additional cost payable locally.
- Atlantis Management reserves the right to determine what swim attire is appropriate and what is not. No refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire.
- Opening hours are subject to change without notice. Please check locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Aquaventure Water Park Day Pass
- What is Aquaventure's child policy?
Guests aged 0-2 may visit the park for free; Guests aged 3 and over and under 1.2 metres qualify for a child ticket. Children over 1.2m tall, must purchase an adult ticket. All young children must wear appropriate swim diapers.
- Are towels and lockers available?
Towels and lockers are available to rent locally.