Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to discover Dublin.
The Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass gives you access to Dublin’s most popular attractions while saving you time and money! Enjoy admission to your choice of either 3, 4, 5, or 7 of the best attractions that Dublin has to offer. Decide where to go on the day and pay nothing at the gate!
Our guide to Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass
The Dublin Pass is designed to help tourists and visitors discover the history and culture of the Irish capital. It's a simple sightseeing card that works on a scan-and-enter system and acts as your ticket into Dublin's best attractions.
Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Day Pass to enjoy free admission to over 30 of Dublin's top visitor attractions. From castles, museums and art galleries to the lively Gravity Bar at the iconic Guinness Storehouse, there is something for everyone with the Dublin Pass.
Most of the city's main attractions are within close proximity and within easy walking distance of the city centre, making your sightseeing experience easy and accessible.
Your Dublin Pass is activated the first time it is used and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased. It includes entrance to all the wonderful Dublin sights and attractions listed below. It's that simple!
Make the most of your Dublin experience with the Dublin Pass and save time and money. Once you've purchased the Dublin Pass you won't need to purchase any more attraction tickets!
Included Attractions (subject to change):
- Airfield Farm
- Aquazone @ the National Aquatic Centre
- Aviva Stadium
- Castletown House
- Chester Beatty Library
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Dublin Castle
- Dublin City Hall
- Dublin Writers Museum
- Dublin Zoo
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- GPO Witness History Exhibition
- Guinness Storehouse
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience
- James Joyce Centre
- Jameson Distillery, Bow Street
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
- Malahide Castle
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Musuem of Ireland - Archaeology
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- National Wax Museum Plus
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Skerries Mills
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour
- The Little Museum of Dublin
Special Offers (subject to change):
- €7 off an Irish Food Trail ticket
- €7 off a Tapas Trail Experience
- 10% discount on tickets to An Evening of Food, Folklore & Fairies
- 20% off 1916 Rebellion Walking Tour
- 10% discount on tickets to The Abbey Theatre
- 25% off Lazy Bike Tours City Centre
- Free dessert at Captain Americas Grafton Street
- Free gift when spending €25 or more at Carrolls Irish Gifts
- 15% discount on tickets to Bram Stoker's ‘Castle Dracula’ Show
- Free whiskey glass at the Celtic Whiskey Shop
- 15% off Railtours Ireland First Class! t
- 10% discount on bar food at The Church Bar & Restaurant
- 20% discount on Dublin Discovered Boat Tours tickets
- Free soft drink when ordering a lunch bowl at Mao
- 25% off Dublin Literary Pub Crawl & 40% off souvenir book
- 15% Off Out of Town Tours with Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Free Irish Coffee at Gallagher's Boxty House
- Free half pint or soft drink and/or souvenir at Hard Rock Café
- VIP Day Card & 10% off purchases at Kildare Village Shopping Outlet
- Gift Card for 10% off purchases at Kilkenny Store
- Free Irish Coffee at KOH Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
- Free dessert or glass of prosecco at Saba Restaurant
- T.G.I. Fridays - Free half pint of beer or soft drink
- Free dessert with every main meal at Wagamama
- €5 discount on Wicklow Day Tours and Activities
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass
- Attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
- Adult passes are for anyone over the age of 16 and child passes are for 5-15 year olds. Please note that each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times.
- We recommend you start using your pass first thing in the morning to make the most out of your days.
The passes are valid at each attraction only once per day, which means you can’t visit the same attraction twice within the same calendar day.
Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass
How do I receive the Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, the Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Dublin. Simply print out your pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your pass will include a link to the Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass digital guide with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Some tours and attractions require pre-booking to manage capacity. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Dublin Explorer Pass digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.