City Tour of Paris and Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Admire the breathtaking sites and monuments of Paris on this unmissable tour. This excursion includes a city tour by panoramic coach lasting 1 hour 30 minutes and an hour-long cruise along the Seine. This comprehensive tour is ideal if you visit Paris for the first time!
Our guide to City Tour of Paris and Cruise
You will leave Port de la Bourdonnais, close to the Eiffel Tower, where you will board one of our panoramic coach to enjoy a nice tour of Paris. Paris City Vision offers you an unequaled experience in the Parisian setting. During the whole duration of this increased visit, audio commentaries will bring you to discover monuments and districts' history. Discover the most significant French landmarks, from the Louvre Museum to the Eiffel Tower and the Opéra Garnier. You will immerse yourself in a particular atmosphere created by sound effects or musical themes such as Marie-Antoinette cellar in the Conciergerie. This is an ideal tour to visit Paris with family. Your children will be delighted to share this funny experience combining learning and entertaining.
During this city tour, many Paris monuments and museums will be seen, such as the Louvre and Orsay museums, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and the Champs Elysées in the heart of Parisian life, Notre-Dame cathedral or the Seine river banks with the not-to-be-missed French booksellers.
Step aboard at the Eiffel Tower as the crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise along the Seine on a trimaran from the Bateaux Parisiens fleet. The fully-glassed boat with a rear terrace will give you the opportunity to enjoy the cruise in Winter and Summer. Admire the exquisite architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments along the banks of the Seine: Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Conciergerie... Listen to the fascinating commentary and enjoy the music as you float along; be captivated by this enchanting river trip through the heart of the City of Light.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Tour of Paris and Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required.
- The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
- Tours depart from PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- There is no commentary during the river cruise on the deck of the boat
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions for City Tour of Paris and Cruise
Facilities & Amenities
Is there WiFi access on board?
Yes, we are pleased to be able to offer free WiFi on all our Bateaux Parisien boats