Paris Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour & Night Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine the Paris Discovery hop-on hop-off tour with the Paris by night tour and explore Paris major attractions by day and by night!
Our guide to Paris Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour & Night Tour
Tootbus Paris Discovery tour allows you to discover the most emblematic sites and iconic monuments of Paris, in one, two or three days, plus an amazing 2 hour tour to experience Paris's magical and unique atmosphere brilliantly illuminated at night.
The audio-guided Paris Discovery tour will take you past Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais and many more.
Get a first overview of the city, make your way around, pick the sights you want to explore in more detail and hop-off at the closest location to visit the landmarks and attractions. Choose to to see the top art masterpieces and paintings at the Louvre Museum, stop at Notre Dame and take a moment to admire its architecture from the left bank of the Seine, shop in the Champs-Elysées or climb the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower for the best views of the city!
Don't miss the opportunity to hop off the bus and walk around the most charming neighborhoods in Paris, the bohemian Montmartre, the buzzing Latin Quarter, the trendy Marais or the peaceful Ile de Saint Louis are all not to be missed! Learn more about Paris through the audio guide commentary specially designed for our routes. If you are traveling with children, try our child friendly channel available in French and English, it will keep them entertained!
Your ticket is valid 24, 48 or 72 hours; according to the option booked. You can hop-on hop-off, for an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
Departures every day from Monday to Sunday. Buses are every 10 minutes.
01 April - 31 October First departure: 9.30am Last departure: 6.30pm
1st November - 31 March First departure: 9.30am Last departure: 4.30pm
Paris by Night Tour:
Immerse yourself the magic and romance of Paris light up for the night onboard Tootbus. Experience the city as the sun begins to set and watch the city burst into life at night, we have booked the best seats for you to admire the lights show!
Discover Paris from the open top deck of our 100% green bus, you will enjoy a relax and pleasant ride through Paris' iconic attractions at their glittering best including; Opera, Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge and many more views of the city. A unique one and a 2 hours tour to experience the City of Light in all its splendour!
Departures: Daily from Louvre stop located at Place du Carrousel du Louvre 75001, Paris at 6:00pm January to February. 8:00pm March. 9:00pm April to August. 8:00pm Sepember to October.
Please note: Due to roadworks taking place at the Carrousel du Louvre until end of April, our stop n°3 “Musée du Louvre” is temporarily moved to the address: 10, Quai François Mitterrand – 75001 PARIS (RATP François Mitterrand bus stop). This temporary stop is also the meeting point for our By Night Tour departure.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Discovery Hop on Hop off Bus Tour & Night Tour
- Please note: During holiday seasons, the bus service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city. We advise to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- You can hop on and hop off the Tootbus London buses on this tour as many times as you like over a 24-hour, 48 hour or 72-hour period.
- Night tour departures: Daily from Louvre stop located at Place du Carrousel du Louvre 75001, Paris at 6:00pm January to February. 8:00pm March. 9:00pm April to August. 8:00pm Sepember to October.
- You can start your journey at any of the stops.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.