Amsterdam Heineken Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Sample delicious Dutch liquid gold in the most incredible industrial heritage site in Amsterdam. The Heineken Experience combines perfectly with a cruise along the water of the canals.
Our guide to Amsterdam Heineken Experience
For over 30 years, the self-guided tour in the historic Heineken brewery has been loved by people from all over the world. Now, you can combine a visit to the Heineken Experience with a 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise - truly a cost-effective and efficient way to experience two of the Dutch capital's most enduring attractions.
Wander through the golden halls of the original historic brewery, before relaxing on a nice canal boat as you discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed waterways, or vice versa. There are few better ways to complete a visit to Amsterdam than with a day’s cruising and a nice cold Heineken.
The Heineken Experience is a state-of-the-art interactive tour in the historic brewery of one of the world's largest beer brewers. Originally built in 1867, this cavernous building was converted into a museum and visitor centre in 1991. Since then, it has become a wildly popular tourist attraction.
The Heineken Experience is informative, hands-on and delicious. You’ll learn about Dutch beer drinking traditions, witness the Heineken brewing process first-hand and savour the nutty flavour of barley. During the self-guided tour you'll see how this once small, Dutch brewery became the world’s most premium beer brand.
Amsterdam 1 hour Canal Cruise:
An Amsterdam canal cruise is the perfect addition to a trip to the Heineken Experience. During the hour-long cruise, you’ll discover the beautiful canal belt of the ‘Venice of the North.' The Amsterdam canal cruise is truly one of Amsterdam’s highlights, it’s no wonder that the 100km-long canal belt is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Marvel at the three most famous canals of the city, the Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht, and Herengracht, alongside which wealthy spice merchants constructed grand houses during the Dutch Golden Age. A cruise on a canal boat is significantly enriched by an audio guide, in 19 languages, packed with fascinating information about the city's history.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Heineken Experience
- You will receive a voucher in your account to download. Please read through the details fully.
- The minimum age is 18 due to the Legal Purchase and/or Drinking Age for the Heineken Experience. Children are not allowed in the Heineken Experience.
- The Heineken Experience is open Sunday-Thursday 10.30 - 19.30 and Friday- Saturday 10.30 - 21.00.
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to allocated time.
- Time is requested but not guaranteed for each attraction. This is confirmed when voucher is exchanged.
- This is not suitable for persons in a wheelchair or with mobility issues.
- Cancellation policy: This is non-changeable / non-refundable. 100% cancellation charges will apply.