Tuscany by Vespa from Florence
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Live "la Dolce Vita" riding an authentic Piaggio Vespa!
Drive along the scenic and silent roads of the spectacular Tuscan countryside on a Vespa scooter admiring the sights, smells and sounds of the Chianti region!
Our guide to Tuscany by Vespa from Florence
Drive along scenic and silent country roads through the hillside of Tuscany on a Vespa admiring the sights, smells and sounds of the Chianti region!
Our comfortable minivan will take you to the countryside and will be available in case of any need during the tour. With a short ride, you will be taken just outside of the busy and bustling city centre. First, you will receive an orientation conducted by an English-speaking trained professional, ensuring the safe operation of the Vespas before we head out for our engaging and enjoyable ride.
A driving test in an enclosed space will be held to understand if everyone has enough confidence and safety on the Vespa to drive on open roads.
The ride, along scenic country roads will offer splendid views of the rolling hillside, vineyards and olive groves, little medieval churches and ancient wineries. You will have plenty of time to stop for photos along the way.
Visit a famous winery, producing some of the most appreciated Chianti wines, and enjoy a guided tour of their cellars, where you will learn all the secrets of wine production.
You will end the Vespa ride at a boutique winery, learning their approach to winemaking and ending your memorable experience with a typical Tuscan lunch that will be served with a wine and olive oil tasting.
- Daily, from April to October. Monday to Saturday in November.
- 9.00am, 10.30am & 2.30pm
- Please allow 6 and a half hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tuscany by Vespa from Florence
- A valid driver's license is required (you need to have it with you on the tour).
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age, and passengers at least 13 years old.
- A credit card must be presented on the day to guarantee a refundable deposit.
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised.
- The supplier reserves the right of final judgement in the client's participation of actual scooter driving or in the client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour.
- Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board one of the support vehicles (the Tuscany Tuk Tuk or the minivan, depending on which is available) if unable to be a safe passenger as well. NO REFUNDS will be granted in this case.
- The tour is run with authentic PIAGGIO VESPAs but customers can choose the SMART option which will have them ride a PIAGGIO ZIP scooter.
- A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is INCLUDED in the price of the tour.
- Please note that you will be given the option to subscribe an additional insurance against vehicle damages.
- The tour departure will never be cancelled due to rain. In the event of rain, the tour will continue on the minivan until and if the rain stops AND street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
- Customers will be presented with a few options on rainy days.
- For your safety and comfort, proper rain gear is mandatory in case you choose to "ride in the rain".
- A Double ticket entitles you to one x two seater Vespa allowing for a driver and a passenger. Passengers must be at least 13 years old and accompanied by one of the parents on the tour.
- Mileage: about 19 miles round-trip (30 kms).
- Terrain: Mostly paved country roads with little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy. Average speed 25 km/h (15 mls/h). Minivan support is always guaranteed.
- Cancellation Policy: 72-hour cancellation policy. Full penalty applies for cancellations in the last 72 hours prior to tour departure. Full penalty applies for no-shows.