Semi Private Cinque Terre Discovery with Seafood Lunch
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A memorable day spent exploring one of the world's most spectacular coastal areas, the famous Cinque Terre
Our guide to Semi Private Cinque Terre Discovery with Seafood Lunch
During the Cinque Terre tour from Florence, you will unveil the secrets and authentic charm of the area off-the-beaten tourist path. You will savour a delicious fresh Seafood lunch and you will relish the flavors of ancient typical cuisine and aromas of sensational wines. Set amid some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet, le Cinque Terre are five ingeniously constructed fishing villages. A Unesco World Heritage site since 1997 and still today they look very much like a version of a seafront garden of Eden!
Travel in comfort and admire the scenery: sinuous paths run across stunning cliffsides, and a 19th-century railway line cut through a series of coastal tunnels ferries the footsore from village to village. Learn all about the Cinque Terre's history and unique features from your guide: the steeply terraced cliffs bisected by a complicated system of fields and gardens hacked, chiseled, shaped, and layered over the course of nearly two millennia. Lose yourself in the gorgeous scenery, hike/walk along the famous trails and explore a few of the fascinating villages traveling by boat, train, and on foot.
Crown your day with a memorable typical Ligurian seafood lunch, and exquisite regional white wines, in a lovely seafront restaurant.
Learn about the area's one-of-a-kind grape harvesting techniques enjoying an exclusive leisurely hike through luxuriant seafront vineyards: nobody in sight apart from the deep blue sea, verdant vines, your group, and guide.
Approx. 12 hours
- Piazza Mentana in Towns of Italy Tourist Hub | Florence 2red - Florence
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Semi Private Cinque Terre Discovery with Seafood Lunch
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties or wheelchair users.
- Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, and sunscreen are recommended. No flip-flops.
- Suitable for Vegetarians. Please advise in advance.
- The actual itinerary inside the Cinque Terre National Park may slightly vary depending on weather and trail conditions. The tour quality will always be preserved.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Those under 14 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- This tour takes approximately 12 hours
- Please note that Italian law does not permit alcoholic beverages to children under 18 years.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.