Red Eye Exclusive Night-time Airboat Adventure
- 7 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the Everglades come alive after the sun goes down and the alligators come out on this fantastic 60 minute private nighttime airboat adventure! Soar across acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Everglades with your experienced captain keeping a sharp eye out for a variety of native animals.
Our guide to Red Eye Exclusive Night-time Airboat Adventure
The Red Eye tour is an exclusive, exciting adventure, perfect for thrill seekers looking for a truly unique Everglades experience! You and your party will soar across the waters at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour in a custom sized airboat with tiered seating. Your experienced captain will use their torch to look out for that famous red glow from the eyes of the Floridian alligators. In this incredible ecosystem you will venture into exclusive locations and will have the unique chance to see and hear a variety of reptiles, insects, and amphibians. Feel the wind in your hair on this once in a lifetime adventure that will create lifelong memories as you discover the secrets of this remarkable natural treasure.
Your ticket also includes entrance into Sawgrass Recreation Park during the daytime hours to experience the exhibit areas. Here you will meet and learn all about the endangered species like the Florida Panther. These amazing exhibits give you the unique opportunity to interact and feed many of the animals, plus you also have the rare chance to hold a Baby Alligator! The exhibits are open from 9.00am until 5.00pm each day.
Airboat Rides take place at Sawgrass Recreation Park, Weston, Florida. The location is roughly a 45 minute drive from Miami Beach and 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Red Eye Exclusive Night-time Airboat Adventure
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your preferred date and time at the time of booking.
- Children ages 3 and under are free, but please inform us at time of booking if you have an infant wishing to participate.
- Children aged 6 and under are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- To gain entrance in to Sawgrass Recreation Park during the daytime buisness hours, you would just need to bring a copy of your voucher for your nighttime adventure along with a valid ID.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Red Eye Exclusive Night-time Airboat Adventure
What should I wear?
We suggest wearing warm clothes even in the warmer months as you will be travelling at speeds of up to 40mph. Life vests and hearing protection are all provided.
Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray on the water.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
Tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.