Spirit of London Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you wish to explore London's past as well as delve into its current cosmopolitanism, the Spirit of London tour is ideal. See the traditional Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, visit the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral and enjoy a cruise along the River Thames.
Our guide to Spirit of London Tour
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your coach seat. Have your cameras ready for the photo stop at the spectacular Westminster Abbey. Your tour then continues to St Paul’s Cathedral.
Towering high over the City of London, the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece, spend time here admiring this iconic building. (Please note, there is no guidance in the cathedral on Sundays).
Afterwards, head to Buckingham Palace where you can watch the Changing of the Guard. As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not-to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. The Queen’s Foot Guard in their regal uniforms march alongside the military band to the Palace. (The tour visits Horse Guards Parade when the ceremony is not available).
Enjoy an extended visit to the Tower of London. During its 1000-year history, this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo! Here you can see the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi-i-Noor at the Crown Jewels before Joining a Yeoman Warder ('Beefeater') for an exclusive and very different view of the famous Tower of London on a guided tour around the fortress's moat.
You will hear the story of the peasants' revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381, the military cunning used to ensure the safety of the Monarch within, and how the Tower's very architecture protects it from attacks.
Your tour of London finishes with a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames which takes you past the London Eye, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and more.
Daily, year round.
Around 9 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Spirit of London Tour
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on the following dates, so there will be no guiding inside: 11 February, 2nd March, 1st April, 14th April, 2nd June and 3rd June. Stone and Golden Galleries are open on Saturdays and daily during half term holiday period. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice and access to the Golden Gallery may be limited.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.