Highlights of the High Line
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stroll the High Line in NYC's trendy Meatpacking District
On this 90-minute walking tour stroll the High Line, New York's elevated park experience. Let a local expert reveal all the highlights of this one-of-a-kind urban space with iconic views across Manhattan. Track its historical foundations from its early railway use to an inspiring example of pristine urban renovation and redevelopment. Learn about the site's unique ecosystem and pass the many works of public art, each with an incredible statement of the past, present, and future of New York.
Our guide to Highlights of the High Line
In the 90s, the High Line was a hulking urban ruin set for demolition. Today it’s one of Manhattan’s prettiest and most innovative city parks - set above the bustling city streets. This tour immerses you in the story of how local residents, architects, businesses, and city planners turned a down-and-out section of NYC into one of its most vibrant.
In the company of a local guide, stroll down the High Line, passing public art, epic city views, and restored patches of the original railroad tracks. As you go, you’ll also see attractions like the world-famous Chelsea Market, the warehouses-turned-glitzy bars of the Meatpacking District, and the area’s newest development jewel, the Hudson Yards. Take in views of famed projects like the Vessel, the Edge, and the Shed all while gaining access to some of the city's best-kept secrets, delivered by someone passionate about the City that Never Sleeps.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Highlights of the High Line
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that New York has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed on this tour.
- Unfortunately, you can not take strollers on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.