Must-See Manhattan with SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore iconic Midtown Manhattan on this Walking Tour, and then enter SUMMIT One Vanderbilt; a mind-bending way to experience the New York skyline. Walk in glass skyboxes 1000ft above Madison Avenue and immerse yourself in this multi-sensory city experience.
Our guide to Must-See Manhattan with SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Manhattan, with its heart-stopping pace and bustling sidewalks, can seem intimidating to visitors. But no need to worry, we got you! On this two-hour tour navigate in the company of a local New Yorker through the hustle of Midtown's busy streets taking in the sites you may have only seen on TV! Start under the landmark marquee at Radio City Music Hall, beginning with the tale of the theater's famous Rockettes before heading into Rockefeller Center - yep, that's right, we're going to 30 Rock! Stop at its famous skating rink and wander over to the gorgeous Channel Gardens.
Next, we're going to NBC to take a quick peek through the Today Show's windows - (although we can't promise there will be any Hoda sightings) then continue on to make our way down arguably the most well-known street in the world, Fifth Avenue. Yes, we're going to make a stop at Saks Fifth Avenue (not for shopping, that would take days!) but not before seeing the historic St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Pose with Patience and Fortitude, NY Public Library's majestic marble lions while reading the words of great writers passing below your feet as you stroll down charming Library Way. Pause to gaze upon the gleaming temple of Art Deco brilliance that is the Chrysler Building before heading into the heart of New York’s transportation pantheon, the Grand Central Terminal. Here you will gaze up toward the celestial ceiling with the open heavens recreated in stunning detail. Follow your guide through the station's main hall to visit some, "I've seen that on TV!" spots like the famed brass clock atop the main Grand Central Terminal Information Booth, and then take a visit to the Whispering Wall to experience firsthand its odd secrets.
From inside Grand Central Station, a building like no other awaits. Ascending to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, you'll find an immersive, multi-sensory experience designed to change the way you see the city. It's here your guide will say farewell and leave you to marvel at the rare views, complete with a pre-reserved ticket. Afterward, you could walk these streets alone but why not scratch below the surface into the events and cultural significance that make these places so special? You're one step closer to being a true Manhattanite now!
A must-do tour of must-see sites! Visit iconic sites like Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central Terminal then end the tour with tickets to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
- Radio City Music Hall
- Rockefeller Plaza (30 Rock)
- Studio windows at NBC's Today Show
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Fred French Building (interior)
- NY Public Library & Library Way
- Chrysler Building
- Grand Central Terminal (interior)
- SUMMIT One Vanderbilt (interior)
1260 Avenue of the Americas (Showplace of the Nation). Meet under the Radio City Music Hall marquee at the corner of Avenue of the Americas and 50th Street.
Varies, please see the calendar.
Around 2 hours
Please meet 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Must-See Manhattan with SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- You are required to go through airport-style security on this tour. No luggage, weapons, or food (except for water in a clear container) is allowed.
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows.
- The SUMMIT One Vanderbilt portion of this tour is self-guided.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.