Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health Clubs
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab a friend and head to a Bannatyne Health Club for some well-deserved you time with this Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two.
Our guide to Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health Clubs
Enjoy full access to the spa’s facilities, including the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation area. As part of your morning or afternoon, you’ll each be treated to three treatments totalling 40 minutes.
Unwind with a Welcome Touch facial and mini back, neck and shoulder massage, before choosing either a scalp or foot massage. You'll also enjoy a £5 voucher each to spend on the day, perfect for continuing the self-care back at home.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-booked time at your choice of Bannatyne Health Club, you’ll be welcomed by the friendly staff. From there, enjoy access to the club’s facilities including the swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
During your visit, the two of you can enjoy three pamper treatments, with a total treatment time of 40 minutes. Beginning with a Welcome Touch Facial and mini back, neck and shoulder massage, the third will be your choice of either a scalp or foot massage.
You’ll also be given a £5 Retail voucher to be used against £25 purchases as well as a 20% discount on food and beverages at some of the locations.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! You will receive a gift pack with a personalised voucher.
LOCATIONS (subject to change)
- London: London - Chingford
- South West: Avon - Bristol
- South East: Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes, Kent - Ashford, Kent - Broadstairs, Oxfordshire - Banbury, Kent - Orpington, Surrey - Weybridge
- East of England: Bedfordshire - Luton, Cambridgeshire - Peterborough, Essex - Chafford Hundred, Norfolk - Norwich
- North West: Cumbria - Carlisle, Greater Manchester - Manchester., Cheshire - Crewe, Lancashire - Blackpool
- North East: County Durham - Darlington, County Durham - Durham, North Yorkshire - Stockton-on-Tees
- Scotland: Dunfermline, Falkirk, Inverness, Perth, Edinburgh, Aberdeen
- Wales: Cardiff
- Northern Ireland: Belfast
- Yorkshire and Humber: Yorkshire - Barnsley, North Yorkshire - York, West Yorkshire - Wakefield, Lincolnshire - Grimsby
- East Midlands: Nottinghamshire - Mansfield, Leicestershire - Leicester
- West Midlands: Staffordshire - Tamworth, West Midlands - Brindley Place, West Midlands - Solihull, West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield, Staffordshire - Burton on Trent, Shropshire - Shrewsbury
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Relaxing Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health Clubs
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 10 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire, which will be emailed to you 3 days before your booking, before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate). Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- The experience is available to book 09.00 to 13.00 or 13.30 to 17.30 seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 4 hours for the whole experience, the actual length of the treatments may vary slightly. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking.
- Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
- Available locations and treatments/facilities offered are subject to COVID-19 restrictions. As a result, certain locations, packages, treatments or facilities may not be available or may be restricted or amended from time to time.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.