Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore beautiful Amsterdam with the help of an expert guide!
On this fun and engaging tour, you'll be led on foot through the heart of Amsterdam. Learn the history and see at first-hand the best sights this amazing city has to offer.
Our guide to Amsterdam Walking Tour
There's no better way to experience the city of Amsterdam than on foot, and with knowledgeable and experienced tour guides leading the way, you'll get to know the real Amsterdam.
This fantastic Amsterdam walking tour will visit the Dam Square, the notorious Red Light District, and the famous beguinage Begijnhof.
You'll also sample the delightful flavours of the Netherlands, including stroopwafels (thin baked waffles with syrup filling), herring (local pickled herring) and jenever (great Dutch gin)!
The walking tour is lead by expert guides who have all the answers to your questions and are fluent in Spanish and English.
Daily (19 March to 17 October) and Weekends only during winter (October to March)
Approximately 2.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- You will be sent a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Does this tour include hotel pick-up?
No, please meet your guide at Damrak 26 , Amsterdam.