Barcelona Highlights and Fast Track Sagrada Familia
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Barcelona and its history with us. Enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and see the beautiful Cathedral of Barcelona. Board an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Marvel at the views over Barcelona from the Montjuïc cable car. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide.
Our guide to Barcelona Highlights and Fast Track Sagrada Familia
For the first part of the activity, enjoy a walking tour of the Born neighborhood and the Gothic Quarter. Stroll down one of the most important streets in the city until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona. Walk the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city and discover the many secrets it holds. Marvel at the quaint medieval places hidden to the crowds and learn about their huge historical significance. Follow your guide through the streets of Born neighborhood and the Gothic Quarter and discover places such as Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Arc de Triomf and Plaça Sant Jaume.
Board an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. We will head towards the Mountain of Montjuic, main scenery of the Olympic Games in 1992. Ride the cable car for amazing views over the city. At the end of the tour, you will stop in the MNAC viewpoint to see one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the city. During the way back to the office, the bus will drive through Passeig de Gracia and you will see some of the most emblematic Gaudi buildings such as Casa Batlló and la Pedrera.
Between the first part of the tour and the visit to the Sagrada Família you will have a short free time for lunch. From April to October, you will have to check in again at 02:45 PM at the office at Sardenya Street 311. From November to March, check in will be at 01:45 PM. The tour will starts from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. At the end of your tour you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models and pictures narrate the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career.
SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR
- From April - October departure is at 3.00pm, check in at the Julià Travel office in CARRER SARDENYA 311 is at 2.45pm.
- From November - March departure is at 2.00pm, check in at the Julià Travel office in CARRER SARDENYA 311 is at 1.45pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Barcelona Highlights and Fast Track Sagrada Familia
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance (days to concrete). The service will be replaced by the Port Cable Car.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops. No see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- This tour will have a maximum of 30 travellers per guide.
- The guide will have one ticket for the whole group, which must enter together. Late arrival to the meeting point will result in the loss of the tour, as the same tickets cannot be used again because they will be validated at the Sagrada Familia entrance.