The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Welcome to The Bear Grylls Adventure – the home of action-packed experiences.
With over 36 obstacles to choose from, which route will you take?
Our guide to The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
At 65ft tall, this is the tallest high ropes course in Europe, and rewards those brave enough to reach the top with stunning views of the surrounding area.
With its free roam structure, you can create your own adventure on the course, and select which of the 36 obstacles you take on, from the simple rope bridges to the challenging rolling log on the course’s top level.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- You will receive an official gate-ready ticket for Bear Grylls Adventure. Please present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to take part and no refunds will be offered to those who are not permitted.
- The High Ropes is an outdoor activity and will open in most weathers. We will only close High Ropes in extreme high winds or thunder.
- Suitable for guests aged 8+.
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Adults accompanying guests aged 8 and 9 are required to remain on the same High Ropes level as the child/children at all times
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: max weight 21.5 stone (136kg).
- Height restriction: minimum of 4.2 foot (1.3 meters) tall, a maximum height of 6.7 feet (2.03 meters).
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must. Extra layers are recommended for High Ropes as it is an outdoor activity
- For all activities that require a participant to wear a harness, we ask that participants ensure that their clothing covers any part of the body in contact with the harness (i.e. leg loops and waist belt)- failure to do so may mean you cannot take part in the activity.
- Please make sure you wear a full length top (i.e. no crop tops), Mid-thigh or longer shorts or trousers, Tops with straps or sleeves that cover the shoulders.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers.
- Spectators may view those taking part in High Ropes from the ground.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate. Alternatively, print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket