Empire State Building Sunrise Experience Ticket
- 605 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Watch the sun come up over the city that never sleeps!
Empire State Building is New York City’s most recognisable and celebrated attraction, and at times can be a little busy. Here's your chance to experience with only 99 others - at sunrise!
Our guide to Empire State Building Sunrise Experience
For fifty mornings each year, the Empire State Building opens up early for 100 people to witness one of Earth's finest sunrises and a city awakening.
Be transported while immersed in the rich history as you journey through this Art Deco masterpiece including the landmarked Fifth Avenue lobby and murals.
Then ascend to the 86th Floor with your guide and stay as long as your schedule allows you. Stay all day if you wish and enjoy one or more of the eight in-building dining options including the contemporary cuisine of STATE Grill and Bar and Tacombi, an authentic taqueria.
Located at the centre of it all, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station
Departure Location: The Empire State Building Observatory entrance is located at 20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenue).
Departs: The Empire State Building Sunrise Experience is available for limited departures on Fridays and Saturdays through the year. See our calendar for dates.
Start Times: Varies throughout the year depending on the season...it's always stunning though! Earliest start time is 5am, latest is 6.45am. The perfect cure for jet-lag - what else are you going to do?
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Empire State Building Sunrise Experience Ticket
- Your Empire State Building Sunrise Experience ticket allows you to access the Empire State at sunrise on your chosen day only. You will need to join the line for the elevator and mandatory security check.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself. Current price $20 per person).
- A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi. The self-guided multimedia tour app is available in 9 languages
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 72 hours before the event selected date/time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building Sunrise Experience Ticket
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the attraction.
- Will I need to queue to get into the Empire State Building?
With your barcoded gate ready Empire State Building Observatory Ticket in hand, you can bypass the main ticket/voucher line. This will typically save you up to 30 minutes waiting time. You will still need to queue to pass through security and for the elevator which will take you to the 86th Floor Observatory. Avoid peak times to keep the queuing time to a minimum - these are 11.00am to 1.00pm and one hour before and after sunset. Best time to visit is before 9.00am or after 1.00pm.