Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket
- 717 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fastest route to the famous 86th Floor Observatory!
Feel like a VIP as you skip the lines to get into the building and ascend to the Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observatory via a priority elevator - you will not have to join the regular queue to go up or down. You do still have to go through security - but your ticket also allows you to skip to the front of the security line!
Our guide to Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket
The Empire State Building is New York City’s most recognisable and celebrated attraction and with the Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket, you can bypass all lines for the fastest route to the famous 86th Floor Observatory!
New York’s most iconic attraction soars to nearly 1,500 feet above Manhattan and has featured in numerous Hollywood productions including King Kong, An Affair to Remember and Sleepless in Seattle. The Empire State Building's 86th Floor Observatory offers some of the best 360° panoramic views of Manhattan and Beyond – on a clear day you can see for almost 80 miles, with five states in view - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Observatory has a heated, glass-enclosed area, which is surrounded by an outdoor open-air terrace, equipped with high-power binoculars.
In addition to the amazing observatory, your Empire State Building Tickets also give you access to the newly-opened, reimagined Empire State Building Galleries. This walk-through, hands-on museum experience offers a glimpse into the building's unique history and mystique. Explore the following exhibits: The Site in the 1920s, Construction, Opening Day, Otis Elevators, World’s Most Famous Building, King Kong and Celebrity.
If all the above is not enough for you then look out for the newly opened 80th Floor Observatory. Opened in late 2019, here you can enjoy the 360-degree views from the indoors via the building's historic viewfinders, experience films from the archives and create your own personalised and digitalised Big Apple itinerary with the all-new 'NYC: Above & Beyond' exhibit.
Visit during the day and see New York in all its glory or for a more romantic experience, visit at night and see the illuminated city sparkle.
Located at the heart of NYC, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. The entrance can be found at 20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket
- Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticketing/voucher queue and the line for the elevator to the 86th Floor.
- You will still need to clear security, but you will be able to go straight to the front of the security line.
- The Empire State Building Observatory Ticket does not include access to the 102nd Floor Observatory (these tickets can only be purchased at the Empire State Building itself. Current price $30 per person).
- A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi. The self-guided multimedia tour app is available in nine languages
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 72 hours before the date selected.
Frequently Asked Questions for Empire State Building VIP Express Entry Ticket
- Do I need to book a date or time when I visit the Empire State Building?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the Empire State Building Observatory. Your Empire State Building Observatory Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before getting to the attractions.
- Will I need to queue to get into the Empire State Building?
No - this ticket allows you skip all lines on the way up to the 86th Floor Observatory and on the way down.