Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best ground lookout points of the Grand Canyon aboard a Hummer
Join your expert guide, skip the crowds and discover several stunning viewpoints of the Grand Canyon on this unforgettable Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour
Make your trip to the Grand Canyon National Park a day you will never forget with this ground tour on a custom luxury hummer vehicle. This trip, hosted by Buck Wild Hummer Tours takes you through the national park to some of the best Grand Canyon viewpoints. Each tour is uniquely modified by tour guides to skip crowded lookouts and instead reach more tranquil areas for a more personal and private experience, so depending on visitor volume and weather conditions, your stops could include Duck on a Rock, Moran Point, or Yavapai Point.
All hummer vehicles are windowless and equipped with an open-air style roof so you can enjoy the beautiful desert weather while capturing photos en route to your scenic destinations.
You will have plenty of time to take pictures, explore, or simply stand in amazement at each stop before re-boarding the Hummer vehicle for the return drive to the Buck Wild depot.
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Departure Location: Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 469 State Route 64, Suite A Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID.
- Children 5 years and under are required to use a car seat or booster seat in the hummer. The ages of the children must be provided.
- There is an open-air hummer during the warmer months and an enclosed hummer during the colder months.
- The total tour duration is approximately 2 hours.
- Please arrive at Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 20 minutes before the departure time for check-in.
- Guests must provide their own transportation to Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 469 State Route 64, Suite A Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited.
- All prices are based on passengers 2 years of age or older. Infants (0-1 year of age) go free and must be on a parent/guardian's lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, each passenger is permitted one (1) small purse or backpack on the hummer vehicle.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Assigned seats cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will receive their seat assignments after the check-in process.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour
What is the Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour?
The Grand Canyon Signature Hummer Tour is a guided adventure that takes you to some of the most breath-taking viewpoints in and around the Grand Canyon. You'll travel in a comfortable Hummer vehicle and experience the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon.
Are your tours suitable for children and families?
Yes, we offer family-friendly tours suitable for all ages. We ensure safety and fun for everyone.
What is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon for your tours?
The Grand Canyon is stunning year-round. However, the best time may depend on your preferences. Spring and fall are popular for mild weather, while summer offers more activities and longer daylight hours.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.