Key West Trip and Conch Train Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
All aboard the world-famous conch tour train in Key West!
Visit the beautiful island of Key West and enjoy the best of town with the fully narrated 90-minute tour on the Conch Train. This fascinating tour has been running for more than 50 years and gives you a great insight to the Key West's most historic and interesting attractions.
Our guide to Key West Trip and Conch Train Tour
After a morning pick-up from Miami, enjoy a scenic drive to downtown Key West and explore at your own pace. Here, you will have the opportunity to visit an amazing beach and enjoy a variety of activities (own expense). The Caribbean atmosphere will infuse you with a holiday feeling and the lovely restaurants and cafes might just exceed your culinary expectations.
This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb on board, take your seat and embark on a terrific 90-minute journey through time. During the tour, the train will make one loop through Old Town Key West.
There are three stops- one is at Station Depot, allowing for a 10-minute rest break where you will find refreshments and shopping. Bring your ice-cream and homemade fudge back on board to continue your tour. The second stop is at Truval Village, located at the corner of Duval Street and Truman Avenue. From Truval Village you are just minutes away from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse, the Southernmost Point and the many fine art galleries, shops and restaurants of upper Duval Street. The third stop is at Flagler Station.
Those who wish, can disembark at the second stop to see the sights of the Historic Key West Seaport and choose to catch a later train.
Daily, year round.
The pickups will be from 6:00am to 7:30am.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key West Trip and Conch Train Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please present your voucher to the Gray Line Representative on the day of your tour.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time.
- This tour does make a rest stop on the way to Key West.
- Approximate free time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Upon arrival, the guide will provide instructions on the Conch Train Tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours. No-shows are non-refundable.