The Dare Skywalk for Two at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take it to the edge, with this unforgettable 90-minute adventure for two people scaling the height of Tottenham Hotspur’s iconic stadium with The Dare Skywalk!
Our guide to The Dare Skywalk for Two at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
On arrival to The Dare Skywalk Basecamp at Tottenham Hotspur stadium, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and given a short safety briefing, before kitting up in your climbing gear – suit, shoes and safety equipment.
From there, the only way is up! You will be guided 46.8 metres above the football pitch as you step out on the glass walkway heading to the Golden Cockerel. Enjoy breath-taking views of London and take advantage of this unique photo opportunity, before making your way back down.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
The experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 18.00. Exclusions may apply.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Dare Skywalk for Two at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Minimum age: 10 (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- The ratio of adults to children: Ages 10 to 12: 1 adult to 2 minors; Ages 13 to 14: 1 adult to 4 minors; Ages 15 to 17: 1 adult to 6 minors
- Minimum height: 4ft
- Maximum weight: 21 stone
- Participants who have a medical condition or a pre-existing injury must inform The Dare Skywalk team and get confirmation they can take part from a medical professional. The experience is not suitable during pregnancy or for those suffering from vertigo
- This experience requires physical exertion and you must be capable of undertaking this activity unaided. Anyone who has access requirements must communicate this to the Dare Skywalk Team who will confirm whether they can take part. Wheelchair climbs can be booked directly with The Dare Skywalk Team
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any substances (legal or illegal) which would make it unsafe to take part in The Dare Skywalk climb or to fully understand the safety rules, policies, instructions and briefings given on the day of the climb by the Climb Guides
- Toilets and accessible toilets are located inside the Skywalk Basecamp and the Tottenham Experience shop. There are no toilets on the climbing route, so we recommend you go before your experience starts
- You are unable to take personal belongings with you on the climb, including cameras. You will be provided with a small locker to store personal belongings in at The Dare Skywalk Basecamp when you check in. Please keep in mind lockers are small when deciding what to bring with you on the day of your visit. Mobile phones are permitted but must remain in the possession of the Climb Guide on ascent and descent and will be handed back out to you once you have reached the viewing platform
- The Club is proud to be the world's first fully cashless Stadium. No cash is accepted for any purchase, please bring with you a cashless method of payment - debit and credit cards or mobile and wearable payment
- No food and drink allowed during The Dare Skywalk
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.