Manchester City Football Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Watch City strut their stuff at the City of Manchester Stadium...
With Manchester City looking to build a long-term footballing dynasty, don't miss this opportunity to see the Sky Blue megastars in Premier League action. Your tickets boast excellent views, padded seats and access to the 93:20 Lounge.
Our guide to Manchester City Football Tickets
It wasn't too long ago that Man City were spiralling down the leagues and living in the comprehensive shadow of their illustrious neighbours... but how times have changed.
With a strong and star-studded squad, Man City competes in the top tier of English football and consistently contends for league titles. Under the guidance of top-class managers and backed by supportive ownership, Man City has achieved remarkable success in recent years, winning numerous league titles, domestic cups, and earning a spot among Europe's elite clubs in the UEFA Champions League.
Full list of inclusions
- Official Manchester City FC Premium Match Ticket product
- Premium padded seats
- Located in the long side/curve section of the stadium (Block 209/210 or similar, level 2 seating)
- Opens 2.5 hours prior to kick off
- Contactless bars and food offerings to purchase
- Access to stadium lounge
- Complimentary match programme
- E-tickets supplied 3-5 days in advance
With these tickets, you can watch them dismantle their opposition from the comfort of a premium padded seat situated in an ideal part of the stadium.
What's more, you will also enjoy access to the 93:20 lounge - named after Sergio Aguero's iconic league winning goal in the dying seconds of the 2011/12 season - where there is a bar and a selection of food for purchase to recharge the batteries.
2023/24 Fixtures (subject to change)
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various times between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable.
- August 19 - Newcastle United
- September 2 - Fulham
- September 23 - Nottingham Forest
- October 21 - Brighton & Hove Albion
- November 4 - Bournemouth
- November 25 - Liverpool
- December 2 - Tottenham Hotspurs
- December 16 - Crystal Palace
- December 23 - Brentford
- December 30 - Sheffield United
- January 31 - Burnley
- February 10 - Everton
- February 17 - Chelsea
- March 2 - Manchester United
- March 30 - Arsenal
- April 3 - Aston Villa
- April 13 - Luton
- May 4 - Wolverhampton Wanderers
- May 19 - West Ham United
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Manchester City Football Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage or participation in European competitions. Unless specifically stated, daytime games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable in the event of a kick-off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Games are subject to last minute changes. Please check the official Premier League list for date or time amendments.
- Tickets are located in Home supporters areas. Any guests seen to be openly supporting the opposition are liable to be refused entry or ejected from the stadium without compensation.
- Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick-off. It is recommended to bring along a printed out copy with you to the game in case of phone issues.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Manchester City Football Tickets
Is the stadium wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the stadium does have wheelchair accessible options, although each enquiry is on a request basis and must be advised in advance.
Food & Drink
Are there food options for all dietary requirements?
Vegetarian/vegan options are readily available. For other dietary needs, the clubs should be advised beforehand as there may be a surcharge.
Can you bring food or drink from outside into the stadium?
Security checks are carried out in the stadium and outside liquid is not allowed inside the stadium.
Are there any restrictions on taking my medicine into the grounds?
Required medicine is allowed into the stadium, but all guests should bring proof of this, e.g., a medical card or doctors note.
What is Manchester City's stadium called?
Manchester City moved into the Etihad Stadium, formerly known as the City of Manchester Stadium, in 2003 after 80 years at their previous home, Maine Road. The Etihad Stadium, standing in the eastern area of Manchester, opened for business in 2002 as the Athletics Stadium for the 2002 Commonwealth Games.
The Etihad Stadium has a capacity of 53,400.
How do I get to Man City's Etihad Stadium?
The Etihad Stadium is on Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF. It is approximately a 25-minute walk from the city centre or there is public transport including Trams, Buses or Metrolink. If you are driving, look out for signs for 'SportCity' as you reach Manchester.