Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A fantastic Parisian evening
Spend a fabulous evening in Paris with a classic meal on the Eiffel Tower, a delightful cruise along the Seine River to see the heart of the city lit up, and the fairytale show at the Moulin Rouge with a glass or 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
Your evening starts with dinner at Madame Brasserie on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower -190 feet above ground level and the large bay windows of the restaurant afford views over the city to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
Madame Brasserie is a contemporary brasserie and your ticket includes a three-course menu dinner with drinks. Although the choice is limited, the food is of a superb quality and the views of Paris are fantastic.
Once you have finished your meal, you will be taken to your river cruise which departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Set against a backdrop of the Paris Illuminations, including close-up views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, this leisurely one-hour cruise is a great way to see Paris at night.
Afterwards, head to the heart of Paris' nightlife, Montmartre, and the Moulin Rouge with its world famous French Can Can!
You'll experience Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" show and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girl dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins.
The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colourful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Sample Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Starter: Maison Vérot pâté en croûte, black truffle condiment and pickled vegetables OR Tartlet of fresh Père Fabre goat’s cheese, beetroot and hazelnuts OR Butternut squash velouté, mushroom and chestnut ravioli
- Main Course: Vol-au-vent, free-range chicken and sweetbread, mushrooms and truffle OR Lightly grilled sea bass, buttered cabbage with preserved lemons, Noilly Prat sauce, cockles and samphire OR Free-range corn-fed chicken breast, butternut squash cannelloni, orange juice
- Dessert: Rich dark chocolate mousse, chocolate fondant sponge and cocoa streusel OR Vegetable fondant Camargue rice with vanilla, pears stewed and chestnuts OR Belle-Hélène (Pear), vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Drinks: Champagne, Wine, mineral water, coffee
Sample Children's Set Menu (subject to change without notice)
- Butternut squash velouté
- Vol-au-vent, free-range corn-fed chicken and mushrooms OR Free-range corn-fed chicken breast, cannelloni, butternut squash and spinach
- Rich dark chocolate mousse, chocolate fondant sponge and cocoa streusel OR Belle-Hélène (Pear), vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Drinks: 25cl soft drink
Approximately 6 hours.
Tours depart from Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, a 3- minute walk from the Eiffel Tower - meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and the Moulin Rouge
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return to the Eiffel Tower on another day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 16 and under
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge Show at 11pm. Occasionally, the 11pm show will be fully booked so in replacement you will see the 9pm show. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the Seine cruise on another night.
- Please note other than small handbags, voluminous luggage, backpacks, suitcases etc. will not be accepted in the venue nor in the cloakroom. Anyone who does not respect this measure will be denied access to the Moulin Rouge.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.