Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
Operated by Batobus
- 15 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Paris at your own pace with a one or two day hop-on, hop-off river shuttle pass. Enjoy views of the world-famous landmarks lined along the banks of the River Seine and the freedom to hop off at any of the convenient stops along the route to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next boat to continue on your journey.
Our guide to Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
With more historic monuments than most other cities put together and many of these world-famous museums, art galleries and cathedrals lining the banks of the River Seine, what better way to explore Paris than a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise?
With 9 stops on the route, Batobus shows you a different view of Paris and is an original way of getting about in Paris.
With your River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise ticket, you can remain on the boat for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 to 2 hours) or you can hop-on and off at any of the stops along the Seine River to explore Paris’ countless delights.
Jump off at any of the stops to see sights such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame and enjoy the panoramic views whilst onboard the glass-covered boat. This is the perfect way to get about and explore the many famous sights of this amazing city.
Batobus boats are built on a human scale. These trimaran vessels are fully covered in glass windows and named after famous Paris landmarks like Vendôme and Trocadéro. They provide maximum comfort plus a stunning panoramic view of the Seine River.
- Tour Eiffel
- Musée d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hotel de Ville
- Place de la Concord
Daily, from 11.40am to 6.30pm (subject to change)
1 or 2 days, dependent on type of pass purchased.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Tickets are open-dated can be used anytime within 1-year of purchase.
- 2-day tickets are valid for two consecutive days, not 48 hours.
- The stop Jardin des Plantes is closed during Winter season (September to March).
- Commentary is not included on board the boats.
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed on board due to security reasons. A systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. It will no longer be possible to bring bulky baggage more than 16 litres in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) on board.
- Please note that because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop has wheelchair access.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your Batobus Paris Tickets are booked, they cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.