Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
Operated by Batobus
- 15 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Paris at your own pace with a one or two day hop-on, hop-off river shuttle pass. Enjoy views of the world-famous landmarks lined along the banks of the River Seine and the freedom to hop off at any of the convenient stops along the route to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next boat to continue on your journey.
Our guide to Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
With more historic monuments than most other cities put together and many of these world-famous museums, art galleries and cathedrals lining the banks of the River Seine, what better way to explore Paris than a hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise?
With 9 stops on the route, Batobus shows you a different view of Paris and is an original way of getting about in Paris.
With your River Seine Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise ticket, you can remain on the boat for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 to 2 hours) or you can hop-on and off at any of the stops along the Seine River to explore Paris’ countless delights.
Jump off at any of the stops to see sights such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, or Notre Dame and enjoy the panoramic views whilst onboard the glass-covered boat. This is the perfect way to get about and explore the many famous sights of this amazing city.
Batobus boats are built on a human scale. These trimaran vessels are fully covered in glass windows and named after famous Paris landmarks like Vendôme and Trocadéro. They provide maximum comfort plus a stunning panoramic view of the Seine River.
- Tour Eiffel
- Musée d'Orsay
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hotel de Ville
- Place de la Concord
Times (subject to change) * :
- Until 12th November 2023 - Everyday 10 am - 7 pm
- 13th November to 21st December 2023 - Mon-Thurs 10 am - 5 pm / Fri - Sun 10 am-7 pm
- 22nd December 2023 to 7th January 2024 - Everyday 10 am - 7 pm (except 24th Dec - last departure 5 pm and 1st Jan - first departure 11 am)
- 8th January to 7th March 2024 - Mon - Thurs 10 am - 5 pm / Fri - Sun 10 am - 7 pm
- 8th March to 10th November 2024 - Everyday 10 am - 7 pm (except 18th-26th July 2024 which will be CLOSED)
- 11th November to 19th December 2024 - Mon - Thurs 10 am - 5 pm / Fri - Sun 10 am - 7 pm
- 20th December 2024 to 5th January 2025 - Everyday 10 am - 7 pm (except 24th Dec - last departure 5 pm and 1st Jan - first departure 11 am)
Please note: During 27th July - 8th September 2024 the boat will operate from 12.30pm instead due to the Olympics.
*Please check locally for any time changes
1 or 2 days, dependent on type of pass purchased.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Tickets are open-dated can be used anytime within 1-year of purchase.
- 2-day tickets are valid for two consecutive days, not 48 hours.
- The stop Jardin des Plantes is closed during Winter season (September to March).
- Commentary is not included on board the boats.
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed on board due to security reasons. A systematic bag control has been introduced and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. It will no longer be possible to bring bulky baggage more than 16 litres in size (small backpacks, handbags and computer cases not included) on board.
- Please note that because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop has wheelchair access.
- Please note: During 27th July - 8th September 2024 the boat will operate from 12.30pm instead due to the Olympics.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your Batobus Paris Tickets are booked, they cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.