Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy Panoramic views of the Canyon from its Rim!
Fly into the depths of the Grand Canyon and land on the West Rim for breath-taking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point. This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience to one of the natural wonders of the world.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure
Embark on an incredible flight to one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you to on the ten-minute journey to McCarran Airport. Board a 5 Star helicopter to experience spectacular aerial views as you fly past the extinct volcano Fortification Hill, the Hoover Dam and the Black Canyon en route to the Grand Canyon. Descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon and fly below the rim for 16 miles. As you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River, marvel at the views of geological formations that span millions of years.
Your helicopter then lands at Grand Canyon West. Here you will be able to explore some of the most stunning viewpoints in the whole of the Grand Canyon, including Guano Point, where you can walk out to the tip of the point and experience a nearly 360-degree Canyon view. At Eagle Point, you will learn more about Native American culture as you walk through the replicas of authentic dwellings from various American Indian Tribes. See live Native American Tribal dances and get a closer look of the Hualapai Indians' proud culture and colorful history.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other the natural wonder of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness before a descent across the Vegas Strip passing the Stratosphere, Bellagio's and Caesar's Palace on the way to McCarran.
5 hours from hotel to hotel. The flight duration is approximately 90 minutes in total.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (114 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may-be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Passengers must be reconfirmed 48 hrs in advance of the applicable tour day/date/time. Failure to re-confirm your applicable flight may result in you being off-loaded from your originally booked tour day/date/flight time.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Helicopter & West Rim Indian Adventure
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.