Madame Tussauds Las Vegas plus Gondola Ride at The Venetian
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is America’s adult playground and you’ve got a hot play date with the superstars.
Guaranteed admission to one of Las Vegas’s best-loved attractions with a pre-purchased Madame Tussauds Ticket, plus a ride along Venice’s Grand Canal in a gondola.
Our guide to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas plus Gondola Ride at The Venetian
Enjoy two of Sin City’s most sought-after attractions on this combo ticket that allows you to cross paths with A-List celebs and sports stars at Madame Tussauds before chilling on a gondola, listening to the charming sounds of your singing gondolier.
Start your day with a visit to the world’s most famous wax museum, Madame Tussauds – Get high on Snoop Dogg’s 7-foot teeter-totter joint and take shots with the Wolf Pack boys at The Hangover Bar.
Then take a 20-minute outdoor gondola boat ride at The Venetian. Let your singing gondolier sweep you down the Grand Canal for a ride like no other. The Venetian Gondolas are located next door to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas plus Gondola Ride at The Venetian
- The time you select is a reservation for Madame Tussauds. Please arrive to the museum 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot to collect all of your tickets. You will then book your Gondola boat ride with The Venetian after you receive your tickets.
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is located in front of the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Visitors should allow 1 hour for the self-guided tour.
- A child is between 4 and 12 years of age. Guests under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.. Children 3 years and younger enter free of charge.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas plus Gondola Ride at The Venetian
What is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is a world-renowned wax museum located on the Las Vegas Strip. It features lifelike wax figures of famous celebrities, historical figures, and pop culture icons.
Can I take photos with the wax figures?
Yes, photography is encouraged! You can take photos with the wax figures to create lasting memories of your visit.
What can I expect to see at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas?
You'll get up close and personal with over 100 wax figures of your favourite stars from the worlds of music, film, sports, and more. Pose for photos with your favourite celebrities!
What is the Gondola Ride at The Venetian?
The Gondola Ride at The Venetian is a unique and romantic experience that allows you to glide along the Grand Canal in an authentic Venetian gondola, complete with a singing gondolier.
Is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the attraction is wheelchair accessible, and we offer special accommodations for guests with disabilities. Please contact us in advance for more information.
Where can I find the Gondola Ride at The Venetian?
The Gondola Ride is located at The Venetian Resort, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.