Top of the World Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine Horseshoe Bend with Tower Butte Landing
Enjoy 360 dregrees views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte.
Our guide to Top of the World Tour
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing, all within this incredible tour!
Guests will lift off on a narrated helicopter experience with views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte – a massive natural rock formation that can only be reached by helicopter.
Rising 5000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of the American Southwest’s most notable landmarks. Guests will enjoy 360-degree views of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and the LeChee Rock.
The scenery in this region of the country is breathtaking and simply unrivaled! Visitors will enjoy 15-20 minutes on Tower Butte for photo opportunities before returning to the air terminal.
Please Note: This tour departs from Page Airport only, perfect for customers on a self drive holiday or if on our Antelope Canyon Expedition.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Top of the World Tour
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Page Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Page Airport
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour Duration is approximately 45-50 minutes. You will get around 20 minutes on the top of Tower Butte.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Top of the World Tour
- Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $150 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I wear?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Comfortable shoes are also advisable.