Parque Warner Full Day Trip from Madrid
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the biggest movie theme park in Europe, Parque Warner, with a pre-booked ticket and a roundtrip transfer from Madrid's city center. Discover incredible attractions based on Warner Bros films.
Our guide to Parque Warner Full Day Trip from Madrid
Immerse yourself in the magical world of Warner Brothers with a fun day trip from Madrid to Parque Warner.
Meet at the Julia Travel office, located in the center of Madrid, and board the bus to the park. Arrive at Parque Warner at its opening time and find the Looney Tunes characters waiting to welcome you and start an unforgettable day.
It is time to start enjoying all the attractions and shows that Parque Warner offers.
- Hollywood Boulevard: It is the entrance area to the Park, where the whole atmosphere of Hollywood is recreated, with a replica of the Chinese Theater and its most typical streets.
- DC Super Heroes World: This is the zone of superheroes and supervillains, a place to test your superpowers and release adrenaline since in this territory there are no limits to action.
- Cartoon Village: An extraordinarily fun world for the whole family, as it is the largest children's area in Spain in a theme park.
- Old West Territory: In this amazing setting that recreates the Wild West, you have a duel with fun.
- Movie World Studios: Inspired by Hollywood production studios, you'll be able to see live chases, explosions, and shootings, you'll always have the feeling of being on a real movie set.
Access the park to discover its incredible attractions and shows at your own pace. Have plenty of time to discover every corner, then meet the bus at the car park at 7:00 PM, at the same place where it left you in the morning.
Julià Travel Office Calle de San Nicolas, 15, 28013 Madrid
July 1st to August 31st: Saturdays and Sundays. September 01st to October 31st: Saturdays only 11.30 am to 7.30 pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Parque Warner Full Day Trip from Madrid
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- The departure from Parque Warner to Madrid is at the indicated time, in the same arrival parking lot. Please be punctual, since it is the only means of transport available to return to Madrid.
- The return bus may not be the same, as it is always identified with a Julià Travel – Parque Warner sign. For this reason it is not possible to leave your belongings inside the bus during your stay in the park.
- Parque Warner reserves the right to organise, schedule, limit and close public access to its different areas and services.
- Some facilities may be out of service, be suspended or closed, whether for technical, weather, security or operational reasons that make it advisable, with the possibility that, for the reasons stated, it may be necessary to close Parque Warner. All of the above does not give the right to a refund of the ticket or a change of its date.