Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the world-famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium at your own pace.
A ‘must do’ for all football fans, explore the famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid Football Club, the most successful European team of the 20th Century.
Our guide to Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
Have you ever dreamed of walking in the footsteps of some of the world’s greatest players such as Zinedine Zidane, Raul, Ferenc Puskás, Alfredo Di Stefano and Cristiano Ronaldo? Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history on this amazing tour of the Bernabeu.
Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has moulded one of the world’s best football teams.
This fascinating stadium tour includes a chance to explore the changing rooms and enjoy views of the stadium from the highest part of the ground for panoramic views of the 110,000-seater stadium.
Important: Please note - Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, as of August 2021, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and The press room.
Daily, year round except Christmas day and New Year's Day.
The Stadium Tour is available from 10.00am – 7.00pm, Monday to Saturday and 10.30am-6.30pm on Sundays and public holidays. Opening hours may vary due to club commitments and matches.
You can go at your own pace but allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
- You must take your Attraction Tickets voucher along to the Julia Travel office at San Nicolas 15 where you will exchange them for your official tour tickets. If you head directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
- The lead customer must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets.
- Wheelchair users: please note it is not currently possible to complete the entire Tour Bernabéu.
- Real Madrid reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events. Please check the opening schedule before your visit.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kickoff, with no access to the dressing rooms.
- Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; Virtual reality area; The Presidential Box; First team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; Players' tunnel and The press room.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Madrid Stadium Self Guided Tour
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No, transportation to the stadium is not included.