Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Forget the stress of Reykjavik on this SuperJeep tour which goes off the beaten track to explore scolding hot springs, visit a stunning ice cave and a drive across a fjord under the sea. A great mixture of action and scenery awaits and if you're lucky you might even see a troll!
Our guide to Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
Get ready for an avalanche of scenery on this SuperJeep tour which serves up breathtaking waterfalls, steaming hot springs, a view over Europe's 2nd largest glacier and much more.
After being collected from your Reykjavik hotel, stop at the hot springs of Deildartunguhver, a fast-flowing spring whose water is used to heat the towns of Borgarnes and Akranes, before stopping at the wonderful cascading waterfall at Hraunfoss.
Next, take some photos of the incredible vistas on the Langjökull Glacier before visiting the Ice Cave - a series of man-made ice tunnels that take you around 300m into the glacier itself. Surrounded by crystal clear blue ice, you'll feel like you are in another world in this subterranean wonderland!
Another highlight of his unforgettable itinerary is a visit to Borgarfjörður which plays a big role in Icelandic sagas - many fairy tales and stories take place here and, if you look round carefully, you can see trolls and elves around you.
This is an ideal excursion in Iceland for those who want to combine scenery with some action.
Why not add on a Ice Cave Entrance ticket?
Man made ice tunnels that take you in to the glacier, surrounded by crystal clear blue ice, it makes you feel like you are in another world.
2022 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, year round. 2023 Thursday and Saturdays, year round.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location to be collected.
- There is no overall maximum group size as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- One child per adult. If you have an additional child travelling with you, the additional children are required to pay the adult rate.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.