Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 12 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when visiting Barcelona
Explore Barcelona the smart way and save up to 50% on attraction ticket prices with the Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass. Enjoy admission to either 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6 or 7 attractions from the best attractions Barcelona has to offer.
Our guide to Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass
The Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass is perfect for sightseers who want to take their time visiting a few chosen attractions in the Catalonian capital.
Let Gaudi guide you at the Sagrada Familia, or see where Lionel Messi set the all-time Champions League goalscoring record on the hallowed turf of the Nou Camp Stadium, home of F.C. Barcelona. You can also taste your way around the Estrella Damm Old Brewery or indulge yourself in the national dance at the Palacio de Flamenco.
With the Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass, you don't have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they are all on your pass meaning just choose what you want to see and visit your selected attractions within 60 days after activating your pass. And with instant access on your smartphone (or print at home) there is no more redemption needed at the destination, saving you time to see more.
Your Barcelona Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Sagrada Familia Guides Tour
- Park Guell Guided Tour
- FC Barcelona - Immersive Tour
- La Pedrera
- L'Aquarium de Barcelona
- Las Golondrinas Boat Tour
- Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- Best of Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Bus Turistic
- Ciutadella Segway Tour
- Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour
- Barcelona Ancient Markets Walking Tour
- Poble Espanyol de Barcelona
- Barcelona Zoo
- Catalunya en Miniatura
- Escape Hunt Barcelona
- Gaudí Experiència 4D
- Montserrat On Your Own with Bus Transfer
- Life of Picasso Walking Tour with Museum Entry
- Raval Walking Tour: Barcelona's gritty past
- Big Fun Museum
- Museum of Illusions
- Vineyards Day Trip
- La Roca Village Shopping Express
- Estrella Damm Old Brewery
- Tapas Tasting and Gothic Quarter Tour
Barcelona Museums & Historical Buildings
- Casa Vicens
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
- Olympic and Sports Museum
- Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- MEAM - Museu Europeu d'Art Modern
- Casa Museu Amatller
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- CosmoCaixa Barcelona
- Gaudi's Crypt at Colonia Guell
- Museu de la Música
- KBr Fundación MAPFRE Barcelona Photo Center
- Barcelona Wax Museum
- Mirador Torre Glòries Skydeck
- Casa Batlló
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready digital pass, enabling you to start using your Barcelona Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
- The Barcelona Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from the first redemption with an attraction, until all attraction choices have been used.
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to book are included in the Barcelona Explorer Pass digital guide.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- The Barcelona Explorer Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase.
- Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your pass to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass
How do I receive my Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Barcelona Explorer Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona. Simply print out your pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your pass will include a link to the Barcelona Explorer Pass digital guide with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Some attractions have capacity restrictions (or are just too darn popular) and therefore require you to book your spot. If this is the case, the steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Barcelona Explorer Pass digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.