Food & Wine Masterclass in Florence
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Florence using your senses, dive into the local gastronomic heritage, taste mouth-watering traditional specialties, and master the art of Tuscan cooking!
Our guide to Food & Wine Masterclass in Florence
Meet your dedicated chef and follow him on a wondrous 'Food Quest' through the charming streets of the historic Florence city center.
Talented and entertaining, he will lead you to the most picturesque traditional grocery shops, the ancient Florentine bottegas where the local gourmands and chefs do their shopping! Browse through the shops, losing yourself in the delectable aromas and sensational flavors.
Taste scrumptious specialties, enjoy the exclusive guidance offered by your professional chef, and choose the ingredients to use for your cooking class. With groceries in hand, you will take a short walk to our cooking class facility, a delightful location in the city center.
Follow your chef's skilled know-how and learn how to concoct the most exquisite traditional dishes: your menu will generally include home-made hand-rolled pasta, a tasty pasta sauce, a traditional main dish such as Eggplant Parmigiana and a typical dessert, too, like almond Tuscan cantuccini (typical Tuscan dry biscuits) to dip into sweet Vinsanto wine.
Master the art of kneading dough into fragrant homemade pasta, or roll out perfect potato Gnocchi, and get the hang of using a pestle to crush fresh basil and pine nuts into creamy flavorful extra-virgin olive oil Pesto! Measure, mince, mix and stir (and taste, of course, to get the seasonings right!), and finally sit down with a glass of excellent Tuscan wine to relish the best Tuscan meal ever: the one you made yourself, in the heart of historic Florence.
Between 5 hours 30 minutes and 6 hours
- Via Panicale, 43/r, 50123 Firenze, close to Florence Central Market
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Food & Wine Masterclass in Florence
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The menu may vary depending on the season.
- Suitable for Vegetarians. Please let us know of any dietary requirements or food allergies when booking.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate them.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for Celiacs.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Children 0-6 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that Italian law does not permit the sale of alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 years.
- This tour takes approximately 6 hours
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.