Florence Walk and Talk - On the Medici's footsteps
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A pleasant walk in Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor and secular heritage!
Our guide to Florence Walk and Talk - On the Medici's footsteps
Get the chance to have a taste of one of the most important and charming cities of UNESCO World Heritage. Walk through the amazing center of Florence and discover its unique secular heritage and breathtaking beauty with an expert and fun tour guide.
This tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Learn about the Medici: masters of Florence.
The Medici family rose to become famous and revered throughout the Western world in the 14th and 15th Century. The Medici came to power at a time of great social and economic inequality. They were great disrupters. Their banking practices led to the creation of a middle class, making them unimaginably wealthy. The Medici in turn used their vast power and resources to challenge traditional thinking, ushering in a new era of revolutionary art and science such as the world had never seen: the Renaissance. It's a powerful story that resonates even now.
Our professional guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired.
During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno – the fourth and last district, the manual crafts neighbourhood.
Also, stop for a surprise “tasting”, a nice and delicious break during your pleasant walk.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Walk and Talk - On the Medici's footsteps
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.