New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most haunted city in America...
New Orleans has been referred to as “The most haunted city in America.” After you've been spooked and scared on this after-hours walking tour, we’ll let you be the judge!
Our guide to New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
With its colorful history and unique traditions, it is no wonder so many New Orleans homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators.
On this fun-packed walking tour you'll visit haunted sites which have been featured on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel, and hear ghostly stories about haunted hotels.
Will you see any of the ghosts that inhabit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel, formerly a theater, Quadroon Ballroom, orphanage and convent? Staff and guests report regular ghost sightings - maybe you will too.
What's more, your knowledgeable guide has researched the "other spirits" of the Vieux Carre, so no two tours are exactly alike.
Remember, bring your camera as you never know who will want to pose for a picture!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
- Venues and stories are subject to your experienced guide's choice on that evening, so no two tours may be the same.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time as the tour departs on time and will not wait for late arrivals.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes. We recommend that you wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts.
- Venues and stories are subject to your experienced guide's choice on that evening, so no two tours may be the same
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.