Streets of San Francisco 'Electric' Bike Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take this Electric Bike Tour over San Francisco's famed hills and by the end of the tour know' Frisco' like a local!
Our guide to Streets of San Francisco 'Electric' Bike Tour
This invigorating four-hour bike tour begins in Fisherman’s Wharf and takes in numerous highlights including the legendary Haight Ashbury neighbourhood and the iconic Painted Ladies.
After a proper bike fitting - where you will be set up with a modern bike, complete with front handlebar bag, rear gear rack, and takeaway map - the tour begins by exploring Little Italy and a chance to take up-close photos of the Transamerica Pyramid. Next, see San Francisco’s historical supper clubs and find out how the neighbourhoods have transformed from smutty to sparkling. Ride around the San Francisco Giant’s AT&T Ballpark before heading up into Mission, Castro and Haight Ashbury which was the epi-centre of 'hippie' counterculture back in the mid 60s. See ever changing street art and the inhabitants that run each area making each one unique. Play a game of “Eye-Spy” with the Painted Ladies in Alamo Square, followed by the Civic Center, through the Polk Gulch and concluding in touristic Fisherman’s Wharf.
Daily, March to October.
This ride is relatively flat although it is comprised of all street bike lane and bike path riding. Riders must know how to ride in an urban setting.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Streets of San Francisco 'Electric' Bike Tour
- This ride is relatively flat although it is comprised of all street bike lane and bike path riding.
- Riders must know how to ride a bike comfortably in an urban setting.
- Riders must be at least 13 years old.
- Cycle helmets are mandatory.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.