Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 100 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you looking for a more unique way to the see one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World? If so, why not opt for a Grand Canyon helicopter flight at sunset and see this breathtaking gift of creation in a whole different light?
Our guide to Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
The inclusions for this Sunset Tour are exactly the same as the regular Grand Celebration Tour, but you’ll enjoy a return flight from the Grand Canyon when the setting sun casts an orange glow over this magical landscape.
The stone of the Grand Canyon reflects a myriad of colours as the day goes on, but this is definitely the best time to see it; don’t forget your camera!
Board your helicopter, which is equipped with plush seating and panoramic windows for spectacular views. See the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to your destination and fly off into the wild blue yonder as the pilot begins this aerial tour of the Grand Canyon West and the nearby red cliffs.
Soar over the Skywalk Bridge and past Eagle Point as you continue on over the canyon. Experience an incredible descent through 3,200 feet into the depths of the mighty Canyon, touching down at the bottom of the gorge and land on a special plateau.
During your 30-minute stay on the canyon floor, you can take in the magnificent views of the massive walls and rock formations and enjoy a light picnic with a glass of celebratory champagne.
You then enjoy a sunset flight back to Las Vegas when the setting sun casts a warm lazy glow over this magical landscape.
Daily, year-round including pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels.
Departure times vary between 2.45 pm in the winter and 6.30 pm in the summer. Your exact time will be confirmed after booking.
About four hours from hotel to hotel. Flights to the Grand Canyon are about 35 minutes each way.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Your exact time will be confirmed after booking.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- The total flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky, and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.