Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
Enjoy a landing tour of the Grand Canyon as the sun sets!
- Free cancellations*
- 97 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A more perfect time of day to see the Grand Canyon would be hard to find!
Are you looking for a more unique way to the see one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World? If so, why not opt for a Grand Canyon helicopter flight at sunset and see this breathtaking gift of creation in a whole different light?
Our guide to Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
The inclusions for this Sunset Tour are exactly the same as the regular Grand Celebration Tour, but you’ll enjoy a return flight from the Grand Canyon when the setting sun casts an orange glow over this magical landscape.
The stone of the Grand Canyon reflects a myriad of colours as the day goes on, but this is definitely the best time to see it; don’t forget your camera!
Board your helicopter, which is equipped with plush seating and panoramic windows for spectacular views. See the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead en route to your destination and fly off into the wild blue yonder as the pilot begins this aerial tour of the Grand Canyon West and the nearby red cliffs.
Soar over the Skywalk Bridge and past Eagle Point as you continue on over the canyon. Experience an incredible descent through 3,200 feet into the depths of the mighty Canyon, touching down at the bottom of the gorge and land on a special plateau.
During your 30-minute stay on the canyon floor, you can take in the magnificent views of the massive walls and rock formations and enjoy a light picnic with a glass of celebratory champagne.
You then enjoy a sunset flight back to Las Vegas when the setting sun casts a warm lazy glow over this magical landscape.
About four hours from hotel to hotel. Flights to the Grand Canyon are about 35 minutes each way.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Your exact time will be confirmed after booking.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- The total flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Infants aged less than 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Complimentary hotel pick-up**
Complimentary round-trip transfers are included from the following Las Vegas hotels: Golden Nugget, Circus Circus, Wynn, Treasure Island, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, Aria and Excalibur. If you are staying at any another hotel you will need to make your own way to one of these eight hotels to be picked up from. Please see the lists below - your hotel will be listed alongside the nearest 'pick-up hotel'.
You will also be informed of the nearest hotel and pick up time when we confirm your booking.
Finally, your pick-up time and pick up hotel will also be confirmed to you when you reconfirm your tour locally by phone.
Pick-up Hotel 1 - The Golden Nugget for the following hotels: Binions, California Hotel, Circa Resort & Casino, Downtown Grand Las Vegas, El Cortez, Four Queens, Fremont Hotel, Golden Gate Hotel, Main Street Station, Plaza Hotel and The D
Pick-up Hotel 2 - The Circus Circus for the following hotels: Fontainebleu, Hilton Grand Vacation Suites (By Circus Circus), Fontainebleu, Hilton Grand Vacation Suites (Karen Ave), Marriott (Convention Center), Palaca Station, Resorts World Las Vegas, Sahara Las vegas, The Stret and Westgate Las Vegas
Pick-up Hotel 3 - The Wynn for the following hotels : Encore, Mardi Gras Hotel and Trump International Hotel
Pick-up Hotel 4 - Treasure Island for the following hotels: Harrahs Las Vegas, Linq Las Vegas, Mirage and the Venetian/Palazzo
Pick-up Hotel 5 - The Bellagio for the following hotels: Caesars Palace, Cosmopolitan, Cromwell Hotel, Flamigo Las Vegas, Goldf Coast, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, Horseshoe Las Vegas, Orleans, Palms Casino Resort, Paris, Rio Hotel, Westin Las Vegas and Wyndham Las Vegas
Pick-up Hotel 6 - The Planet Hollywood for the following hotels : Alexis Park, Best Western Mccarran Inn, Bluegreen Resort, Carriage House, Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, Harry Reid International Airport, Marriott Grand Chateau, MGM Signature, Platinum Hotel, Polo Towers, Silver 7 Casino, Tuscany, Virgin Hotel and Casino and Wyndham Desert Resort
Pick-up Hotel 7 - The Aria for the following hotels : New York New York , Park MGM and Waldorf Astoria
Pick-up Hotel 8 - The Excalibur for the following hotels: Cancun Resort, Delano Las Vegas, Four Seasons, Grandview Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn LVBS, Luxor, Mandaly Bay, MGM Grand, OYO Hotel & Casino Las vegas, South Point and Tropicana
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Celebration Sunset Helicopter Tour
Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.