Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Arts District
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy your own private, self-guided culinary tour of one of Las Vegas’ most magnetic neighborhoods, the 18b Arts District. Get off the strip to discover a distinctive side of Vegas where artists – both culinary and mixed media – have created a neighborhood with true moxie.
Our guide to Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Arts District
Designed for a minimum of two attendees, this intimate, eye-opening food tour will introduce you to some of the most thought-provoking and seminal artwork in the city, as well as to chef-driven restaurants where the food is like art on a plate.
Skip lines and reservations, and walk right to your table at three top restaurants in one 2 ½-hour outings. At each establishment, enjoy a carefully curated menu of signature, scratch-made dishes created just for you. An optional cocktail package is also available at checkout when booking. You don't have to worry about gratuities, either, as they are already included in the tour price.
To make your way easily, you’ll receive a map pinpointing each restaurant, each no more than a 5-minute stroll from one other. And to make for the smoothest experience possible, you’ll get a detailed itinerary with your exact arrival and departure times for each restaurant. By adhering to it, you and your guests need only sit down, and within a few minutes, the food will arrive in front of you, fresh and ready. On top of that, you’ll also receive an invaluable list of nearby hotspots worth checking out in your free time after the tour concludes.
Discover this spirited neighborhood that’s home to a lively mix of vintage clothing boutiques, antique stores, theaters, art galleries, bars, and restaurants. See why it’s lured thousands the first Friday of each month to stroll and admire one-of-a-kind art for “First Friday,’’ the city’s premier arts and cultural festival.
Wednesday and Thursday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Arts District
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- RESERVATION POLICY: Your entire party must adhere to the scheduled itinerary timeline outlining arrival and departure times for each restaurant. Your entire party must arrive and depart promptly at the designated time. Latecomers will not be admitted, and the meal forfeited without refund.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- ALCOHOL BEVERAGE POLICY: A valid government photo ID is required for those 21+ years of age partaking in the optional beverage package. Members of your party who pre-purchase the optional beverage package must provide valid ID at each restaurant. If they cannot produce a valid ID, they will forfeit their beverage package without refund or substitutions.
- This tour is a two-person minumum
Frequently Asked Questions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Arts District
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.