London Bar Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a seat on the Bar Bus and enjoy the most original rooftop terrace of London, enjoy breathtaking views of the city while having a drink!
Our guide to London Bar Bus Tour
The most original rooftop bar in London is opening its doors again. If you’re looking for quirky and fun rooftop bars in London, then this is the perfect way to begin your evening. Our London Bar Bus has a roof terrace like no other and is the place to take in London’s magnificent sights while relaxing with a few drinks.
Out of all of the rooftop bars in central London, none will give you the magnificent ever-changing views of the city that you’ll enjoy on this original tour. Whether you’re planning a date, night out with friends, or looking for something different to do with visitors, the top deck of our double decker bar bus is the perfect place to chill out and spend time together whilst cruising around London.
With stunning views, banging tunes, an instagrammable floral décor and drinks, this is your chance to rediscover London like never before. Hop onboard London’s first bar bus for a truly original way to see the city. Relax as you take in magnificent views of the London skyline. See Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Southbank and Piccadilly Circus under a whole new light.
This is such a quirky way to see the city on board a summery rooftop bar, and a unique sightseeing bus tour, designed exclusively for over 18s. Drinks are available to purchase on onboard. If you purchase the bus + 2 drinks option, you will be able to choose your drinks of choice on board from our selection of usual go-to drinks.
Charles II Street, London SW1Y 4QN
Departures every Friday and Saturday from March 31st 7.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Bar Bus Tour
- The Tour departs from Charles II Street, London SW1Y 4QN. Every Friday and Saturday from March 31st at 7.30pm.
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.