L.A., Hollywood City Tour
The quickest way to see Tinsletown!
- Free cancellations*
- 11 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you want to experience the best L.A. has to offer in a single sightseeing outing, the L.A., Hollywood City Tour is for you!
Our guide to L.A., Hollywood City Tour
Narrated by the very best professionally guided experience, this 3-hour adventure showcases everything from the iconic landmarks in Hollywood, and Beverly Hills to Griffith Observatory and everything in between.
After all the excitement, you'll probably work up quite an appetite. Good thing you'll head to the Original Farmers' Market, a world-famous open-air restaurant and grocer with over 100 vendors from across the globe.
Things to See On The L.A., Hollywood City Tour of Los Angeles
- TCL Chinese Theatre: A historic gem, this world-famous cinema has hosted some of the most exclusive movie premieres in Hollywood history.
- Dolby Theater: The Dolby Theater is the first permanent home of the glamorous Academy Awards.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Iconic terrazzo stars grace block after block of city sidewalks on Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. Can you find your favorite celebrities? The
- Hollywood Sign: Erected in 1923, this instantly recognizable landmark is now an American national monument.
- Griffith Observatory: The Griffith Observatory is one of LA's greatest cultural attractions offering spectacular views from Downtown LA to the Pacific Ocean. (30-minute stop) The
- Hollywood Bowl: This exclusive concert venue hosts the world’s leading recording artists, with past performances by the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Beach Boys, the Who, Genesis, Monty Python, Kanye West, and dozens of others.
- Miracle Mile: Lined with museums, this was the first urban district in the United States designed around the automobile.
- La Brea Tar Pits: A unique natural landform, the La Brea Tar Pits houses fascinating fossils dating back to the Ice Age.
- Melrose Avenue: This trendy shopping district has been featured in countless movies and television shows.
- Sunset Strip: Nightlife hotspots, music venues, comedy clubs, and exclusive boutiques and restaurants line this famous stretch of Sunset Blvd.
- Rodeo Drive: Undeniably one of the most famous streets on the globe. Beverly Hills City Hall
Departure Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
Start Times: 9:30 am. Arrive 20 minutes prior.
Duration: Around 3 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for L.A., Hollywood City Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Vehicles can be open top, canopy bus or closed minibus depending on season
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for L.A., Hollywood City Tour
What is included in the L.A. and Hollywood City Tour package?
Our tour packages typically include a guided tour of Los Angeles and Hollywood's iconic landmarks, transportation, and various stops for photo opportunities. Specific inclusions may vary, so please check the tour details.
What are some of the highlights of the tour?
Our tours often cover famous attractions such as the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, the Hollywood Sign, Rodeo Drive, and more. Check the tour description for a detailed list of highlights.
Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
It is highly recommended to make a reservation in advance to secure your spot on the tour, especially during peak tourist seasons.
Duration of Visit
How long is the L.A. and Hollywood City Tour?
The duration of the tour can vary, but it typically lasts around 3 hours.
Are there any restrictions or guidelines I should be aware of during the tour?
It's essential to follow any guidelines provided by your tour guide, including rules regarding photography, behaviour at attractions, and safety instructions.