Real Wild Florida Adventure
- 10 booked
- 9 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you ready to experience the wild side of Florida! This tour heads to the Central Florida Everglades, a pristine wilderness that remains mostly unaltered by man. After cruising around this picturesque terrain on a thrilling airboat ride - watch out for gators! - explore Wild Florida Wildlife Park, home to over 100 different species of animal.
Our guide to Real Wild Florida Adventure
Embark on a Floridian adventure that gets you off the beaten track and into some of the most fascinating natural pockets of the Sunshine State. Located just 45 minutes from Orlando, the Central Florida Everglades covers 100,000 acres of marshes, rivers and protected swamps and is home to alligators, turtles, birds, eagles and more!
Begin your exploration by hopping aboard an airboat for a thrilling ride among the cypress trees, plants and vegetation that make up the wetlands. No new home developments or signs of human life are in sight—it's just you and the gators, birds, eagles, trees, and plants that make up these stunning wetlands. Your experienced captain has a knack for being able to point out the amazing wildlife that builds their homes in the waterways near Wild Florida.
After your airboat ride, you will have time to explore the 14-acre Gator Park and meet a compelling range of animals, from the endangered Florida panther to the beautiful lemurs and lovable sloths.
By now you will have worked up quite the appetite and you will be able to enjoy a freshly prepared BBQ lunch at Wild Florida’s rustic Chomp House diner, with benches set under a lovely, covered pavilion affording glorious lake views.
After you have refuelled, continue your adventure for the undoubted highlight of the Drive-Thru Safari. Enjoy a rare opportunity to get up close and personal with more than 100 animals, both native and exotic, including a chance to hand-feed the park’s giraffes. The animals roam free and provide a real feeling of being on the African savanna.
As well as lunch, round-trip transport and the services of a knowledgable certified guide, this tour also includes a bag of gator feed per person in the Gator Park, and one digital photo per group. The only thing you have to bring is your camera to preserve the amazing memories you will make!
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
|Margaritaville Resort Orlando - 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, Florida 34747||7.15am|
|Golden Corral LBV - 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821||7.30am|
|Orlando Starflyer at Icon Park Orlando - 8265 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819||8.00am|
Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Pick-ups commence from 7.15am
Approximately 6 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Wild Florida Adventure
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Real Wild Florida Adventure runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- Dress comfortably for your tour. Trainers are recommended.
- All passengers will be subject to COVID screening, including temperature checks and a screening questionnaire prior to participation in a tour. If one member of the party fails the screening process, then the entire party will be denied boarding, and no refunds will be issued. A party includes all individuals listed on the reservation or all individuals who travelled together to the site. In accordance with current CDC guidelines as well as current state and local regulations, the wearing of masks over the nose and mouth will be required when riding in the tour vehicle. In the event that the CDC guidance and local or state regulations change, Real Florida Adventures reserves the right to adjust this requirement accordingly.
- We strongly recommend that you arrive at your pickup location 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The bus will depart on time with no exceptions. All tours follow a timeline to ensure you make the most of your time with us. No refunds will be issued if you miss the pickup.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Wild Florida Adventure
What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places where the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed, however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Margaritaville Resort Orlando - 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, Florida 34747, Golden Corral Lake Buena Vista - 8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821 and Orlando Starflyer at Icon Park Orlando - 8265 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.
Amazing!!! So so loud on the airboat ride - exhilarating, fun!!
Alison Leahy reviewed Wild About Florida Tour 06 Oct, 2019
Lovely tour including air boat ride , zoo visit and lunch. Transportation included.
Trusted Customer reviewed Wild About Florida Tour 26 Sep, 2019
My sister and I bought this experience for my mums 60th birthday - she had always wanted to do it! The whole experience was amazing! Everything was organised properly; getting there and back to our hotel was easy and the package we picked got us a meal each, gator feed and a free picture with the gator! The Everglades experience itself was unforgettable - staff are really friendly and try to give the most to your experience. The Zoo on site was the cherry on top! Really really nice to walk around with great animals that are being looked after. Thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting to do the Everglades experience!
Nina Chambers reviewed Wild About Florida Tour 26 Jun, 2019
Brilliant day out would definitely recommend
Lesley Shackleton reviewed Wild About Florida Tour 24 May, 2019
Hour boat ride is so much fun. Got to see alligators and eagles. The drivers are so informative. Only issue was the pick up in the morning by Florida dolphin tours which we were picked up at the swan while staying at okw and an hour later we were on another bus in international drive to finally go to the park while they dropped us off at our resort. The park was good and well worth a visit.
Nicola Smith reviewed Wild About Florida Tour 16 Nov, 2017