The Classics Tour - Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Experience the Golden Age of Hollywood
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Walk in the footsteps of legends!
This classics-themed tour focuses on Warner Bros. Golden Age of Film and TV, featuring award-winning titles that shot on the iconic backlot from the early days of the Studio through the 1970s.
Our guide to The Classics Tour - Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
For those interested in the early days of WARNER BROS., take our Classics Tour and celebrate the legendary history of the studio from the 1900s to the 1970s. Retrace the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn, Joan Crawford, James Cagney and more as you tour the Iconic Backlot.
Starting with a tribute to the Classics, your specially trained Tour Guide, with a love of the Warner Bros. classic film and TV collection, will guide you through the Studio Tour themed to iconic classic movies and TV shows. The Classics Made Here tour is offered every day the tour is open.
Get up close and personal to the newver-before-exhibited costumes from the Warner Bros. archive, including Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergmans's costumers worn in the famous "Here's looking at you kid" farewell scence from Casablanca!
The duration of this tour is 3 hours (part guided, part self-guided)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Classics Tour - Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on the tour.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Visits to specific TV sets cannot be guaranteed.
- Adults must present a valid government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport) for entrance to the Studio lot. Guests will be refused entry if failing to provide an ID.
- Photography is limited and video filming is not permitted.
- Personal belongings may be subject to search. Large bags are not allowed.
- Guests will be required to pass through a metal detector prior to entering the Tour Centre.
- You must make your own way to/from Warner Bros. Studios.
- Parking for Studio Tour guests is available at Gate 6 (3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505). There is a fee per vehicle. RVs, trailers and trucks are not permitted inside the guest parking lot.
- Wheelchair requirements and special assistance must be requested in advance.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Classics Tour - Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Is photography allowed at the Studio?
Your knowledgeable guide will advise which areas of the Studio Tour are permitted for photography. As it is a working film studio, it is important that you can keep some of the secrets. Video is not permitted.
- What areas of the Studio does the tour visit?
The tour will visit the backlot exterior sets, a sound stage, The Prop Department, The Archive, The Picture Car vault and more. Everyday the tour routes change based on the productions being filmed on the studio lot.
- Will I see celebrities?
Warner Bros. Studios is one of the busiest major motion picture and television studios in the world. This tour is a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse of everyday working life at the studio. There is always the possibility of seeing key studio personnel, including well known faces. However, it is not guaranteed you will see celebrities during your tour.
- What happens if it is raining?
The studio tour is open seven days a week except for Christmas Day. During inclement weather, your tour guide will try to limit the time spent outside and focus more on the visits to indoor or covered areas.
- Are Guide Dogs allowed on the tour?
Yes, service dogs are allowed on the tour. Please contact the Tour Centre in advance by telephone so the best possible service can be provided.
- Can the tram accommodate wheelchairs?
In most cases, the answer is yes. The carts are designed to accommodate most wheelchairs. Please contact the Tour Centre ahead of time and it will be arranged for you. Some larger, electric wheelchair models are not safe to put on these vehicles and in such instances, the tour will be conducted without the use of the carts. There are also wheelchairs available for loan at the Tour Centre free of charge.