Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore some of Madrid’s most famous attractions
This experience combines all the elements of the Panoramic Madrid sightseeing tour with the chance to explore the legendary home of Real Madrid Football Club.
Our guide to Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
Discover the culturally diverse character of Madrid on this panoramic sightseeing bus tour of the city’s highlights which includes a handful of stops and plenty of photo opportunities.
After an hour's walking tour of the historic city centre, enjoy a panoramic bus tour that will take you around the city with the expert commentary of a local guide. We will depart from Plaza de Oriente, and little bit later we will stop at the fabulous Egyptian temple of Debod. The temple was a donation from the Egyptian government to Spain as a sign of gratitude for the help provided in saving the temples of Nubia.
From all the temples donated by Egypt this is the only one that is located in a public place. Back to the bus we will go to the lowest section of the city, next to the Manzanares River, where we will have a great view of the Royal Palace and the Almudena’s Cathedral. Then we will go to the Habsburg’s quarter where we will see the highlights of the Madrid downtown such as Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa and Puerta del Sol.
On the bus we will pass through some of the five ancient gates that gave access to the city, among them Puerta de Alcalá is the most famous one. The gate has a neoclassical style that looks like the Roman Triumph Arches. From the bus we will continue seeing lots of important places such as Plaza de Neptuno, paseo del Prado, Plaza de Cibeles and Las Ventas bullring, where we will stop for a few minutes. The tour will finish with Santiago Bernabeu stadium.
For football lovers, the undoubted highlight of the tour is the chance to explore the home of Real Madrid Football Club. You will have the chance to walk in the footsteps of some of the most famous names in football history.
See the locker rooms and walk through the tunnel on to the pitch. The tour also includes the press room and the presidential box and culminates with the chance to see the new Trophies Exhibition, which shows off the silverware won by the most successful European club of the 20th Century.
Varies, year round - see calendar.
Approximately 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour
- Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
- This tour ends at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Real Madrid reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to schedule of matches, training sessions or special events. Please check opening schedule before your visit.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick off, with access only to the museum and the panoramic view of the stadium.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Due to the works being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the Tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: The perimeter of the playing field; the virtual reality area; the Presidential Box; the first team dressing room and the dressing room of the visiting team; the players' tunnel and the pressroom.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, your Madrid Highlights & Bernabeu Stadium Tour Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.