Vatican Gardens - Open Top Bus Tour with Audioguide
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A tour of the Vatican Garden is unique, as it takes the visitor through 2000 years of history.
Our guide to Vatican Gardens - Open Top Bus Tour with Audioguide
Besides the natural beauty of the gardens, the Vatican City is rich in monuments and precious works of art.
A 45-minute bus ride of this exclusive landscaped area - designed by great Renaissance architect Carlo Maderno - and soak up the splendor. Vatican Gardens tour is with an audio guide in a panoramic open bus, surrounded by the natural and architectural beauty of the Vatican Gardens.
Originally built in the 13th century - the Vatican Gardens are nearly 23 hectares of flower fields, sculptures, fountains, and even some medieval buildings. Legend has it that when the Vatican Gardens were first built, they were covered with sacred soil from Mount Calvary - where Jesus was crucified. In the past these wonderful gardens (and lawn and orchard) were only available to those with power and influence. But with this ticket you can count yourself among that privileged group. Filled with fountains, sculptures and shady trees, this is the place Pope Francis strolls when he needs a little 'me' time. Enjoy the beauty of the worlds’ smallest state, rich in works of art and natural wonders!
VIALE VATICANO, 97. Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 15 minutes prior to departure.
Mondays to Saturdays 10.30am and 1.30pm
45 minutes approximately
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Vatican Gardens - Open Top Bus Tour with Audioguide
- The tour is NOT available for children under the age of 6 years.
- It is necessary to show a valid ID for children (7-17 years old.)
- Access is permitted only to visitors who are dressed appropriately.
- Duration of the tour is about 45 minutes (there are no stop-offs along the Minibus itinerary).
- Clients in wheelchairs are obliged, by the Museum, to follow a different route which does not allow them to follow the same itinerary of the organised tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.