Tree Top Challenge for Two with Go Ape
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- 12 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Grab a fellow adventurer and get ready to test yourselves physically and mentally on Go Ape’s most challenging treetop experience, taking on tree-to-tree crossings, free-fall Tarzan swings and super-fast, very long zips as you experience the excitement of being up in the treetop canopy.
Our guide to Tree Top Challenge for Two with Go Ape
It’s the forest adventure that everyone’s talking about. With over 34 locations across the UK, there’s bound to be a GoApe adventure near you; and whether you’re after a day of treetop thrills or some quality fun for the whole family, there’s an experience to suit every occasion.
From tree to tree crossings and 3km zip treks to nets hanging 30 feet above the forest floor and all-terrain Segways, Go Ape has all the adventure boxes ticked. In our collection, you’ll find unforgettable experiences for the daredevils and the little ones alike. Find your next adventure, and get ready to have a fantastic treetop story to tell!
Grab a fellow adventurer and get ready to test yourselves physically and mentally on Go Ape’s most challenging treetop experience.
A mecca for thrill seekers, you’ll find yourself in one of the UK’s most beautiful forests, taking on tree-to-tree crossings, free-fall Tarzan swings and super-fast, very long zips as you experience the excitement of being up in the treetop canopy. This is grown-up fun in the great outdoors, and it's your turn to experience it.
- South West: Gloucestershire – Lydney, Devon - Exeter
- South East: Buckinghamshire – Wexham, Surrey - Nr Farnham, Berkshire – Bracknell, Kent – Cranbrook, Hampshire – Ringwood, Buckinghamshire - Aston Clinton, Hampshire – Southampton, Kent – Maidstone, Bedfordshire - Woburn Park, Sussex – Crawley, Surrey - Chessington
- East of England: Suffolk – Brandon, Hertfordshire - Barnet
- North West: Cheshire – Northwich, Cumbria – Hawkshead, Lancashire – Bolton, Cumbria - Keswick
- North East: Tyne & Wear - Newcastle
- Scotland: Scotland – Stirling, Aberdeenshire – Banchory, Scotland - Edinburgh
- Wales: South Wales - West Glamorgan
- Yorkshire and Humber: North Yorkshire – Pickering, West Yorkshire - Leeds
- East Midlands: Derbyshire – Buxton, Nottinghamshire - Edwinstowe
- West Midlands: Staffordshire – Rugeley, Worcestershire – Bewdley, Warwickshire - Coventry
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tree Top Challenge for Two with Go Ape
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum age: 10
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone 7lbs
- Supervision Ratios Apply: One participating adult (18+) can supervise up to two children aged 10 to 15 years while on the course.
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required – as long as you can climb a ladder – you can Go Ape
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part.
- Spectators are welcome and it's a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want to capture those swinging moments (except Woburn Safari Park where you can bring only one spectator). So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The Go Ape adventure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.