Loire Valley Castles from Paris Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience an exceptional day in the heart of the Loire Valley in France by discovering three of the greatest castles of the Loire: Chenonceau, Chambord and Cheverny with an expert guide.
Our guide to Loire Valley Castles from Paris Guided Tour
Board a comfortable air-conditioned coach to Chambord. As soon as you approach the castle, you will be amazed by the majesty of the building that rises before you. Its impressive architecture makes it the largest of the Loire castles. You will then quickly enter the interior thanks to a priority access.
Our guide will lead you through some of the castle's rooms and you will take the famous "double revolution staircase" to reach the large panoramic terrace. You will enjoy a superb view of the park while listening to the comments given by our guide on the history of the castle, built during the reign of François I with the participation of Leonardo da Vinci during the 16th century.
Then discover Chenonceau. You will drive through the magnificent landscapes of the Loire Valley. You will contemplate the fields as far as the eye can see and will go along the Loire River at times offering a serenity to the trip. During the journey, our guide will give you some information about the sites you will see.
You will then drive along a beautiful tree-lined driveway that offers an incredible view of the castle. Our guide will give you a presentation of this sumptuous royal residence nicknamed "The Ladies' Castle" because it was maintained and enriched by several female characters over the years. The exterior setting with the building seeming to emerge from the water gives a fairy tale dimension to the castle. You will enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the castle of Chenonceau during which you will contemplate the furnished and flowered rooms, the tapestries and the period paintings. Our guide will tell you many stories and anecdotes about this castle and the importance of the female presence which testifies to the French art of living.
After this visit of Chenonceau, you will have free time to stroll in the remarkable gardens along the Cher River and have lunch around the castle. Our guide will tell you where you can have lunch. You will be invited to meet the guide directly at the bus parking lot to leave for Cheverny. In this seigniorial residence occupied by the same family for more than 600 years, you will discover the castle and its remarkable interior fittings. Outside, complete your visit with the park and its 6 thematic gardens including an orchard "le Jardin Sucré". Also known for hunting with hounds, you will be able to see its rich kennel which shelters a hundred dogs. The bus will leave around 5.00 pm for an expected arrival in Paris around 8.00 pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Loire Valley Castles from Paris Guided Tour
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Tours depart from HOTEL PULLMAN Paris BERCY 1 rue de Libourne, 75012 Paris
- The meeting with our PARIScityVISION representative takes place outside the hotel
- Guided tours of the castles of Chambord, Chenonceau and Cheverny
- Lunch is not included, you will have the possibility to take it in the park of the castle of Chenonceau
- The order of visit of the castles can change (Chambord in the morning in summer)
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).