Tandem Skydive Experience
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get into your jumpsuit, strap on those goggles and board the aircraft. This is a fantastic experience where you will feel the thrill of jumping from a plane door at a height of up to 12,000 feet.
Our guide to Tandem Skydive Experience
Enjoy the unique sensation of free fall before that all-important moment when your parachute is deployed and it’s time to slow down and take in the spectacular scenery below you.
There’s not much to worry about, you will be strapped to a qualified and experienced instructor the whole time so you can relax and enjoy the ride. Bring along some friends so they can witness you take on this unusual opportunity to display your adventurous side.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Locations to choose from:
- Wiltshire - Netheravon
- Suffolk - Beccles
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough
- Lancashire - Cockerham
- Cumbria - Grange over Sands
- North Lincolnshire - Brigg
- Nottinghamshire - Langar
Full day at the center. The actual jump will last 30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tandem Skydive Experience
- Upon arrival at the centre, you will be asked to hand over your declaration of health form and if your instructor is satisfied with your level of fitness you will be enrolled as a provisional member of the British Parachute Association and issued with all the necessary equipment. You will be given a safety briefing and will practice the techniques required for your jump. As you will be jumping with your instructor, you can relax a little safe in the knowledge that you will be looked after. You will be kitted out in your special jumpsuit, fitted into a dual harness and handed the headgear with goggles. You’ll head up to the skies in a helicopter or small plane and once at an altitude of 10,000 feet, it’s time to depart.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent and indemnity forms signed)
- Maximum weight:
Lincolnshire - 16 stone fully clothed (those close to the weight limit or with a Body Mass Index over 27.5 may have to wait for suitable wind conditions before the jump can take place)
Kent - 14 stone 7Ib for men and 13 stone 7lb for women All other locations - 15 stone
- You must be in good health to jump, please consult your doctor with any health queries, certain health problems may mean you can not jump
- You are not able to take part if pregnant and will also be unable to jump if you appear intoxicated
- Once your booking has been made you will be sent a declaration of fitness form. It is important that this is completed correctly and given to your instructor on the day of your jump, failure to do so will result in you not being able to take your experience and a complete forfeit of your voucher
- Spectators are welcome and most centres have catering facilities available. Kindly note some centres do not allow children on site due to health and safety, please check at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Selected dates depending on location.
- Weekdays only available at Headcorn
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- You should expect to spend a full day at the centre but your actual jump will last 30 minutes.