Wild Florida Private Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- 10 booked
- 40 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Embark on an unforgettable ride!
Prefer not to share? Then this tour is for you! Take this 60-minute private airboat tour and travel deep into the stunning 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers admiring the Florida wildlife and beautiful wetlands. PLUS receive FREE admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park, which is home to more than 200 native and exotic animals.
Our guide to Wild Florida Private Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
Sit back, relax and take in the endless array of natural flora and fauna as you skim across Wild Florida’s beautiful glassy waters! Reserve a boat just for you and your party as you venture out on an exclusive 60-minute private airboat adventure into the heart of real Florida, travelling deep into 100,000 acres of unspoilt swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades.
Your captain will navigate the U.S. Coast Guard-approved airboat flawlessly over the stunning wetlands, right into the middle of nowhere where we guarantee you won’t see any development, homes, or signs of human life! Enjoy the most amazing views that surround you and keep an eye out for eagles, alligators and many different species of birds.
Your airboat tour also includes free admission to Wild Florida’s fantastic Gator Park, which is home to more than 200 native and exotic animals. Keep your camera ready for some amazing photo opportunities as you stroll through the park visiting sloths, raccoon’s, zebras, wild boar and much more! Enjoy the hands-on alligator demonstration and the 500 ft. sightseeing dock where you are sure to spot some huge Floridian alligators. Children will love feeding and learning about baby animals at the petting zoo and enjoy exploring the fantastic Hawk Swamp boardwalk.
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739 just 45 minutes from Disney.
The best airboat tour time is 9:00 a.m. in the summer and noon in the winter!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida Private Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Prices are per boat not per person. There is a choice of a 4, 5 and 6 person boat - simply select the vessel that best suits your party size.
- If there are more than 6 persons in your party, 2 boats must be booked.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided. Life jackets must be worn during the airboat ride.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- Airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- Photos taken at Wild Florida's hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida Private Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- Is there food available to purchase at Wild Florida?
Yes food is available to purchase at the delicious Chomp House Grill. Enjoy your food in the air-conditioned comfort of the Cypress Ballroom or sit outside on picnic tables along the shore of Lake Cypress.